I have this strange feeling...

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

of complete optimism right now. I truly believe we are not just going to win this week, but win the following two against Indy and Jacksonville. We are hungry for revenge right now, and we are a couple of misfortunate plays away from possibly being 7-2 or 8-1. Keith Bulluck's bulletin board material is just going to make things worse for Sausage Boy and Co. I fully expect a throttling on national tv and have optimism like I haven't had with this team, probably ever.

Go Texans! :fans:

2. bckey

bckey Hall of Fame

I agree!:texflag:

3. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

****ing jerkwards ex Oilers now assholes now next up, they will go down.

4. redwhiteANDblue

redwhiteANDblue Color of Texans

We aren't just going win....we are completley blow them out by so much they will even forget their names. :um:

5. imatexan

imatexan Hall of Fame

I am nervous, not going to lie.

That said, we will win!!!

6. WesmanTexanfan

WesmanTexanfan SeNior Smack

I got a funny feeling as well, a negative one. But when I look at numbers, everything says we kill....

7. HTown2ATX

HTown2ATX TexansMetalhead

That's what's tripping me out. Every time, literally every friggin time I get really bowed up about a game and how we are going to make a statement, the Texans shart their pants all over the field.:gun:

PLEASE GOD, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A B-L-O-W-O-U-T WIN OVER THE POSSUM SQUALLOR HOOTINANIES!!!:fortune:

:scarygirl:

8. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

If you said what I think you said, :fans:

9. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

Division games are always scary, even if you have the Browns and Lions in your division...

That being said, I think our run defense has improved leaps and bounds since the last time we BEAT the Titans in their house. Much more than any part of their team has improved.

10. False Start

False Start On # 69

I'm not going to get to cocky, as I've said before, the team still makes me uneasy, they still need to be more consistent. That being said though, I forsee a Texans win. :texflag: :jam:

11. PHAROAH

PHAROAH All Pro

I think that if we establish the running game early on that Matt Shaub is going to have a 350+ yard game and maybe about 3 or 4 td's. Steve Slaton needs to be ready to roll to give us the huge win that we will need going into next weeks game against the colts, this is a must win game against the Titans and we must control the clock to keep Vince & Johnson from running up and down the field tomorrow night.

12. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

For those of us going to the game we need to make sure that Vince knows without a doubt this is not his HOUSE. To hell with all the VY fans we need to out yell overshadow and outdo anything they think they can do. We need to show Demeco, Andre, Mario and the boy's that this is our house not his.

13. TexanBacker93

TexanBacker93 Hall of Fame

Is it too early to start "tailgating"? :beerfunnel:

I am so wired right now. I want to beat the living crap out of the Titans. The Texans need to come out and punch them in the mouth early and often. Cushing and Mario need to blast VY and make him contemplate life outside of football. Schaub and Andre need to torch that wannabe in the secondary for multiple scores. Pollard and Demeco need to make sure CJ feels some pain whenever he leaves his little cocoon. God I want this game to start. :redtowel: