I don't care how many sacks are "credited" to the OL

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by gtexan02, Sep 18, 2005.

1. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

That stat is the most asinine garbage I have ever read. If you watch the Steeler's OL, they create big holes, allow ben r. 3-7 seconds to look around the field, and do their job. If youw atch the Texans OL, the collapse immediately, allow penetration within 1-2s, and then carr breaks the pocket and looks around. yeah, they may not get credited with a sack, but its absolutely their fault. our OL is absolutely the WORST in the ENTIRE NFL.

2. Trogdor014

Trogdor014 Veteran

I gotta agree with ya. Our line doesn't seem to make any sort of actual pocket to step up into. They just get pushed back into Carr within 2 seconds.

3. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

3 things will change our team:

1. Gel Inserts for the players shoes (then they'll be "gellin")
    2. Sign Burger King - this kid can play both offense and defense and is a proven playmaker
    3. Draft Diet Pepsi Machine - Will be a solid #2 reciever and is hard to take down.

4. marroncito

marroncito Rookie

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that after today's game. Picturing the Diet Pepsi Machine lined up across from AJ is just hillarious. I bet Carr could get the ball to it. And tackling a drink machine? Who could do it? You'd have to gang tackle the thing. :)

5. ROYDESTROY

ROYDESTROY Rookie

They are definately making a strong case for it to be sure

6. LBC_Justin

LBC_Justin All Pro

I am normally a very positive fan, and I always see the bright side, but I have to say after watching a few decades of football we have the absolute worst Offensive Line I have ever seen. Not just in 2005, but ever.

Our D-line has to rank right up there too, with being one of the worst.

7. TexansMVP

TexansMVP Probowler

This was my first Texans game, and it was just crazy how the Steelers just had their way w/ us when they were on defense. Our O-line never had a chance, and poor DC was scrambling for his life. Can somebody just make a F*!@ing block?!?! :brickwall