http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnationmgt.com%2Fdamage_inc.wm v&h=JAQFr3d

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by DocBar, Jan 11, 2012.

1. DocBar

DocBar Hall of Fame

DAMAGE INC.
    How can fags on parade compare to this? Texans fans, man the eff up and get this out there.

2. rush2112mn

rush2112mn All Pro

Great Song.....I saw Metallica "and justice for all tour" in the sam houston colesium with queensryche.......

Ceiling tiles were falling during the concert....it was classic.......great song...

EVOLVIST likes this.
  3. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 #28

Damage INC is the song, correct? I ain't downloading, so...

4. TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31 Hall of Fame

****ing SICK. You should upload that to YouTube and tweet it out to all the defensive players.

If that were to catch on instead of the BOP stuff, the Texans' video department would make an UNREAL synced highlight video.

5. scourge

scourge Digression King

The thing is that BOP is what Connor likes and chose from twitter suggestions. It apparently pumps him up, and has "bulls" in it, so he's happy. As long as it gets him fired up, he can call them the pink fairy sissy boys for all I care if they play like they have been. If the rest of the D disliked the song or name that much I would think they would have the balls to tell him.

Instead of trying to convince us why not just tweet him directly, tell him his preferred song is gay, and to play what you want?

6. Perki-Perk

Perki-Perk DieHard Texan!

http://youtu.be/xQvgmhnL0pk

It's um, already on youtube...again guys...it don't take long with your standard high speed internet. If you are still using dial up, I guess I'll give you a pass...

7. grinch1134

grinch1134 Veteran

Yawn...I don't like BOP that much, but that would be totally a snooze fest. It is fun when set to highlights, but pull 5 seconds from that like they do the Bulls intro and it plain sucks.

8. TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31 Hall of Fame

Uh, I meant the video that is in the original post with the Texans' D highlights set to Damage Inc.

I'm not stupid enough to think that a version of Damage Inc by Metallica isn't already on YouTube.

9. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

I'm not approving some random app just to watch a video. Youtube link anyone?

10. TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31 Hall of Fame

It's not a random app. It's a warning that you're "leaving" Facebook because it's a link to a video off-site. It's safe.

11. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

get over it. No one cares how cherry your Trans-Am is.. how many brews you can imbibe in 5 minutes.. or how fashion is circular and your mullet will be back in style in a few years.

90% of the Texans football team sees any music before 1990 as classic rock...because it came out before they were born.

While you may listen to this stuff and see the height of macho art.. they see it as their grampas music. Imagine if in the luv ya blue era.. the oilers had come out to Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry, or Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley. That would be the equivalent of what you are asking for here.

Its Bulls on Parade. You may not get it..but your grandchildren do. Time to step down pops.

scourge, disaacks3 and imatexan like this.
  12. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

You aren't leaving Facebook with that link. It's asking you to sign in. Do not trust! Isn't there another link that goes straight to it? Not that I care. Rage against the machine is badass, metallica sucks.

13. Clamp

Clamp Rookie

First off, Metallica rocks. Rage is great too, but Metallica is one of the best rock bands of all time.

Secondly....actually i dont know if I had another point to make other than to bite your tongue next time you think of bad mouthing Metallica lol

14. imatexan

imatexan Hall of Fame

Fags on parade?
    How original....and lame.

15. TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31 Hall of Fame

It's not asking me to sign into anything, lol.

This is the direct link to the video -- http://nationmgt.com/damage_inc.wmv

16. centexfan

centexfan Rookie

Repped this. I grew up with Metallica. They rocked at one time. Not anymore. It's not today's music and it rarely makes the young folks jump outta the seats. Just listen to their new album...nobody else does.
    And if you wanna see fags on parade, check out the Metallica documentary "Some Kind of Monster". Bunch of dandies pouting, posing, and hugging each other cause selling Lars' living room art for millions is like "losing a member of the family".

Master of Puppets WAS awesome and all, but....no.

scourge likes this.
  17. TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31 Hall of Fame

If you think their most recent album (not the Lou Reed stuff) was sissy and trash, then you should get your ears checked.

18. EVOLVIST

EVOLVIST Kid A

Big Rep! I was at that show, too. It was a cold ass night and all the streets were icy. Inside it was hot as hell.

Whoever the knucklehead was that decided to put folding chairs in the colesium was stupid, because if you remember, by the time Metallica played their two encores we all had the folding chairs piled up in the center of the floor and everyone was moshing around them like savages! Chairs were flying everywhere! One of the best shows I've seen.

I also was lucky enough to see Metallica open for Ozzy in 1986 at the Summit. That was my first introduction to Metallica, since I went to see Ozzy on his Ultimate Sin tour. I was never the same again.

As far as the video with Damage Inc. It's pretty good (though they could have used more footage).

19. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

While on the topic of the recent nicknames and songs, there's one I just don't understand at all.

I've seen signs and other comments about Reliant being the Slaughterhouse. "Welcome to the slaughterhouse" and such.... That is a TERRIBLE name because we are saying we're bulls. Bulls go to a slaughterhouse to get killed.

:vincepalm:

20. centexfan

centexfan Rookie

Nah, I was talking about the Lou Reed one. Absolute junk. I dunno--they just got a short leash with me. Napster, watching them embarrass themselves on that doc, Lou Reed and I was done. I'll give it a listen on youtube.

But as for the team--let the kids decide what pumps 'em up. Ya find great stuff once in a while when you trust young people. I'll listen and I'll probably enjoy it. Besides--It's about football, not the songs of my youth. :)