Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How many wins next season/postseason?

A tie counts as half a win, a bye as nothing.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
I think there will be improvement but I don't expect too much. If they take a QB at 1.1 they could win 10 games. If they draft another position 1st or trade down, and take an also ran QB, or if they don't draft a QB at all, the immediate future looks bleak.

It's early and the variance is large right now. We should all reserve the right to change predictions after the draft.

Cannot-predict-now.jpg

I expect a turnaround. This team should not have lost 14 in a row, that's just frigging ridiculous. They aren't that bad, but the coaching was.

does the number of wins really matter?

I voted 8-10 because that's where I think most likely we'll be

But to be honest I hope we can get to the playoffs. If not, let's grab another 1:1
:fostering:

does the number of wins really matter?

I voted 8-10 because that's where I think most likely we'll be

But to be honest I hope we can get to the playoffs. If not, let's grab another 1:1
:fostering:

i couldn't take another bottom of the standing season. if we get to .500 ill be happy. but that should be the minimum

If we can get to a positive turnover margin again, I see nothing to keep us from being a player for the championship.

If we roll into the season with a totally new scheme,
rookie QB and coaching staff (Obrien, Vrabel, etc. etc.),
then we do no better than 6-10

i couldn't take another bottom of the standing season. if we get to .500 ill be happy. but that should be the minimum

me too

This year I didn't even watch all the games... I don't remember how many I skipped, but I think they were 4-5...

If next year this doesn't change I'll have to choose a second team to follow, to have fun watching football...

Back