Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How did you react

I think i hit a crossroads with this team that night...I was so disgusted with their overall play, it took me double the time it usually takes for me to get over their losses. As for the Hoyer thing, right before we got the ball back for the last drive i said to myself "here is where the game ending TO happens.." I hated that i was right about that, but it speaks volumes about how this franchise has treated me over the last decade. Thing is, that play was SOOOO avoidable. He had time to survey the field and then some. If the throw wasn't there, he should've just thrown it away or took off running (3rd and 2). instead he set up camp back there............literally inviting one of the Colts defenders to come and hit him. & of course with his luck, they hit him just as he's throwing preventing him from following thru....

I'm getting so close to dropping the Texans. They just aren't worth it. The Rockets and Astros are doing the absolute best they can.....and they get in the playoffs because they aren't stupid AND they want to win in spite of their owners. The Texans aren't stupid either. They want your money......sheep.

The Texans have a perfect (though now-stuck up) player in 99. Big f'ing whoop. No wonder they can't take Austin. They suck.
I'm beginning to think you may be right about 99....hate to say it....I think he's a great player can't deny that....but is he getting a little arrogant? I've noticed him hamming it up for the cameras when he makes a big play....but they're DOWN by 20 points & defense is getting steam rolled up & down the field...& he's celebrating like we're UP by 20 points....I just saw a stat about star DE's in NFL ....out of 5 teams that made playoffs last yr only 1 team had a star DE....the point the article was making is that DE's in general are overrated...you don't have to have a star DE to be a playoff team.....You have to have a star QB, at least 1 star reciever, and a good running back on offense......On defense you need a solid defensive line (doesn't have to be stars) & at least 1 shut down corner back...check it out based on last yrs playoff teams they all had these pieces....article was saying t's not smart to spend huge money on DE's....put your money towards these other pieces and you have a legit playoff team

Back