Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How are ya'll faring and whats ya'lls record?

z0rpAn

Waterboy
Right now, im 3-2 in two of my leagues and 1-4 in another. Don't have anything solid at RB in 2 of the leagues, but my WRs are killing my opponents along with Mr. 2005 F.A. Bledsoe. Hopefully Martin and K. Jones will keep the TDs coming. Trying to decide whether or not to just dump AJ for another FA player.

I'm 3-2 right now, and my next opponent is the only undefeated team in my league. As confident as I am that I can win (I'm 1-0 vs. undefeated teams so far), my opponent has the Seattle Defense vs. Houston. :violin

z0rpAn

Waterboy
i had indy vs SF last week and loved it :) and my one pay league i justed happened to pick up rackers on the right week when I needed a backup K, he's now my starting kicker.

Hell yeah. Start Rackers. I picked him up out of F.A. when no one else did. He helped me offset the points in week 3, since I had the S.F. Defense. 26 pts. from Rackers, 36 pts. from S.F. Defense.

Sucks that he isn't playing this week, so I picked up Josh Scobee just for the week.

texan279

Hall of Fame
One of my teams is 1st out of 10, I have Carson Palmer, Shaun Alexander, Chad Johnson, Jimmy Smith, Josh Scobee, and Cincinatti's defense starting, and my record is 4-1. My other team is 2nd out of 10, I have Drew Brees, LT, and Tampa's defense starting, my record with this team is 4-1.

Huge

All Pro
Two leagues:

7th in one with a 2-3 record but 4th in total points.

2nd in the other with a 5-0 record but 3rd in total points.

Blake

MMQB
3 leagues this year.

My Friends league - 3-2 (Owens, Brees, and Willis lead the way.)

Gold Toofs 3 league - 2-2-1 (Palmer, Fitz, and Willis leading the way.)

Public League - 3-2 (Palmer, Steve Smith, Carnell Williams, Randy Moss, Tiki barber, Willie Parker, and Jason Witten leading me here.)

awtysst

Draft Guru
I am 3-1-1, 4-1, and 2-3.

Oh and I had to say this, I won a public baseball league this year so I am stoked!

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
5-3, in 5th place in a 10 team league, top 4 make playoffs...if i win this week, i claim the 4th spot.....so stoked! go
carson palmer
donald driver
deion branch
keenan mccardell
stephen davis
chris brown
alge crumpler
matt bryant
cinncinati defense

z0rpAn

Waterboy
6-3 tied in a 4 way tie for 1st, ranked 3rd by points but I've been the highest scorer in 4 of the weeks so far.
5-4 3rd
2-6, not sure, but im next to last in 7th place.

I'm expecting to steal the top league seeing how my team has completely come alive and that I'm facing #2 this week with his c. johnson and LT on byes( :D ) and the 1st place guy has mcnabb and lost T.O. Last year I was robbed out of the playoffs in this league because Holmes went down for the season, him and Mcgahee would've made an awesome duo :(

Roster:
Bledsoe
Harrison
Porter
Burress
McCardell
Houshmandzadeh
C. Martin
S.Jackson
R. Williams
A. Gates
J. Shockey
J. Mathis(its a keeper league)
D. Carr(ditto)
A. Brooks (only needed him last week to fill in for Bledsoe)
Rackers
J. Feely
Indi
Detroit

Now 9-0 in one of my leagues:

QB's - Brees and Eli Manning
RB's - Alexander, Barber, Thomas Jones and Benson
WR's - McCardell, Fitzgerald and Coles
TE's - Gonzalez and Heap
K - Jay Feeley
Def's - Broncos and Chargers.

QB's and RB's have carried me and Jay Feeley has done very well. McCardell and Fitz have been a bit above average. Also been very lucky, went against Holmes and Tomlinson on a week where both did virtually nothing.

Paragon Blue

Waterboy
6-3
QB's-Brady Brunnel
RB's-Larry Johnson,Kevin Jones,Dominique Davis and Ricky Williams
WR's-Terry Glenn, Eddie Kennison, Randy Moss and Andre Johnson
TE's- Tony Gonzalez and Daniel Graham
D/ST- Giants and Bengals
K-Adam Vinatieri and Jay Feeley:yahoo:

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
8-3, on a 6 game winning streak, playing the 1st place team in the league this week

qb carson palmer
wr randy moss
wr donald driver
wr deion branch
rb larry johnson
rb dominack davis
te alge crumpler
ki jay feely
def cinncinati

z0rpAn

Waterboy
Well I hit on all strides this week, one league I put AJ in my lineup on Saturday, probably one of the very few who got the benefits of that.

My payleague was a must win for me I was rank #4 and teams ranked 2 through 5 all had losing streaks, including me. If I won this past week, I'd move into 2nd, if I lost I'd drop to 6th and prolly miss the playoffs. Well after sunday I was down 14-15 points, but still had Harrison and the Colts D to play.
http://e.1asphost.com/z0rpan/ffootball.jpg
I was really aggrivated because 4 offensive players on my bench(including Carr) outscored ALL 7 starters that I had in the lineup by 16 points.
http://e.1asphost.com/z0rpan/ffootball2.jpg
I told my friend all I needed was 80 yards and a TD from Harrison to win, and low and behold he got it on the first Colts play of the game.

I did end up getting held out of playoff hopes in 1 league, but its been horrid in the league all year.