Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Watch Parties

I think Andy and I are just going to stay close to home for this game and go to Tobin's, since there doesn't seem to be a concrete decision on where to go for this game.

I'll be at Star Cinema Grill watching the game on the theater screen. Everyones welcome to join. Its in Clear Lake off of Nasa Rd. 1 and 45 right behind Chilis. They have 35 cent wings and half priced pictures.

I agree that the picture that was shown makes our TVs seem to be pretty lousy. We've got a large variety of styles and sizes of TVs scattered throughout the bar (34 of them) that create an atmosphere that can't be shown in pictures.

The 52 inch big screen is a newer DLP model bought in 2005. It's not the rear-projector style. Our TVs range everywhere from a new projector that covers an entire patio wall, 42 inch plasmas, 30 inch HD LCD flatscreens, 32 inch regular old-school, and down to 15 inch old-schools in all of the bathrooms.

Our TV set up was designed with the rabid sports fan in mind.. you can see a lot of action from any seat in the house. I do not claim that we have the sleekest TVs in the city, but the viewing experience at The Mezzanine *is* electric and exciting. If you give us a chance you will be part of a great crowd atmosphere, feel welcome & appreciated, and right at home.

Besides, where else can you go and win a pair of 2008 Texans Season Tickets just for watching the game? Hope to see you!
Tonya

I've joined Andy and Katie over at Tobin's to watch the game... had a lot of work going on, and couldn't make the venture to downtown this weekend... plus it sounds like the new "location" to watch the games is in limbo still... so there we have it.

Thanks to everyone who came today. The company and the round of free shots were about the only good thing today :-/

Hobie, thanks for the round :)

Thanks to everyone who came today. The company and the round of free shots were about the only good thing today :-/

Hobie, thanks for the round :)

You are welcome....wasn't much of a game, and the officials sucked bad, but hey, whomever bought the round of Bull Blasters, THANK YOU !!

So we need to nail down a spot, do not know about the Mezzanine thing Tonya is talking about but would give it a try over coaches any day.

just out of curiosity, WHY is Hooters not an option?

That would take care of the 'scenery' concern, but you just never know when they are going to envoke their 2 pitcher of beer maximum.

Besides, their seats /stools get uncomfortable after a while.

just out of curiosity, WHY is Hooters not an option?

Hmmm. Does it help that our main Sunday day bartender came to us from Hooters? She was a trainer there and worked both places, but she decided she liked us better. ;)

(still trying to win y'all over...)

Back