Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

houston texans message board

Does anyone know why they took the Houston Texans message boards off the official site?

Did they remove the link? The board is still working http://boards.houstontexans.com/

I hope they don't remove it because if they do EVERYONE will be coming here.

BTW, our new board is almost done however we are in the middle of a server migration so it's delaying me flipping the switch right now.

If all is good by tomorrow I might be doing that tomorrow. My goal was to have it running before the draft.

I thought they did too but they just moved it to a pull down link. Go to fan then connect with Texans I think it says. You'll find the message board there.

Did they remove the link? The board is still working http://boards.houstontexans.com/

I hope they don't remove it because if they do EVERYONE will be coming here.

BTW, our new board is almost done however we are in the middle of a server migration so it's delaying me flipping the switch right now.

If all is good by tomorrow I might be doing that tomorrow. My goal was to have it running before the draft.
Will there be any warning to those that might not go into this forum or Tech?

Never been there.
smiley_no.gif

A) I hope they don't remove it because if they do EVERYONE will be coming here.

B) BTW, our new board is almost done however we are in the middle of a server migration so it's delaying me flipping the switch right now.
A) I hope not. I remember the last time the "dregs of society" infested TT. It weren't pretty

B) Do you need some help with "the migration" if you know what I'm asking? PM me if you want to discuss some, for lack of a better word, ....... Nevermind, you know what I mean. Let me know if you need something.

A) I hope they don't remove it because if they do EVERYONE will be coming here.

B) BTW, our new board is almost done however we are in the middle of a server migration so it's delaying me flipping the switch right now.
A) I hope not. I remember the last time the "dregs of society" infested TT. It weren't pretty

B) Do you need some help with "the migration" if you know what I'm asking? PM me if you want to discuss some, for lack of a better word, ....... Nevermind, you know what I mean. Let me know if you need something.

You mean people like me.... :hobie:

We should get "Does not play well with strangers" achievements under our names so all the new people know ahead of time.

We should get "Does not play well with strangers" achievements under our names so all the new people know ahead of time.

Would there be an option for schizophrenia achievements? The reason I ask is because I've gotten along with many users, but then again I've unexpectedly snapped at some those and also to include new users.

:kitten:

J/K! I would never do that. :rolleyes:

Re-visit "SlatonIsABeast" (or whatever configuration you used to have)........ ;)

Hahaha - Rep!

Would there be an option for schizophrenia achievements? The reason I ask is because I've gotten along with many users, but then again I've unexpectedly snapped at some those and also to include new users.

:kitten:

J/K! I would never do that. :rolleyes:

Very valid. A good portion of us have been here for 10+ years, I think we all go through it.

So far we have the following "achievements":
Does Not Play Well
Schizophrenia
Not Articulate

Hahaha - Rep!

Very valid. A good portion of us have been here for 10+ years, I think we all go through it.

Does Not Play Well
Schizophrenia
Not Articulate

I would add the folowing to the list:

Pompous
Arrogant
Snob

Some posters would definitely receive all such "achievements"

Hahaha - Rep!

Does Not Play Well
Schizophrenia
Not Articulate
I will trade you Does not play well and Schiz for a not articulate.

Hahaha - Rep!

Does Not Play Well
Schizophrenia
Not Articulate

Don't forget

Ignorant
Obstinate and
Persnickety

Does that make you a Herbalvore?

Herbivores are generally considered grazers, not smokers. Omnivores eat herbivores, and eat and smoke both flora and fauna, whereas herbivores generally limit their activities to eating flora and being eaten by omnivores.

Now, trying to find a definition of a herbalvore has been difficult. I spent virtually no time on it at all and have come up with nothing. I can only assume two things here; you are a bad typist or you are a bad jokester. You see, I caught the herbal-vore thingie misspelling. However, I would think if there was such a terminology that would be naming a flora smoking omnivore, you have spelled it correctly in that sense.

Herbivores are generally considered grazers, not smokers. Omnivores eat herbivores, and eat and smoke both flora and fauna, whereas herbivores generally limit their activities to eating flora and being eaten by omnivores.

Now, trying to find a definition of a herbalvore has been difficult. I spent virtually no time on it at all and have come up with nothing. I can only assume two things here; you are a bad typist or you are a bad jokester. You see, I caught the herbal-vore thingie misspelling. However, I would think if there was such a terminology that would be naming a flora smoking omnivore, you have spelled it correctly in that sense.

What did I tell ya about feeding the trolls? :slapfight:

While not a formal definition, a consumer of herb(al)s is what is intended. How you manage to consume them is up to you.

Back