Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

GP

Go Texans!
Seriously??????

LMAO!

So we saw the Saints overtime ending. 'We're going to switch to Denver-Texans right after this ending in New Orleans!" Oops, nah...let's switch to the other overtime game and show the Jets-Dolphins overtime game."

I wonder if I get to see a re-run of Blue Bloods now. Would be ****ing fitting. Shoe me some mother ****ing Tom Selleck now. I deserve it.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Stupid late game, now I'm at work Monday morning missing my Texans :(

Trying to duck in and out to catch scores and thoughts, if people would drop the score on the thread everynow and then, it would be appreciated. My work network doesn't like the NFL and ESPN score pages.

Trying to duck in and out to catch scores and thoughts, if people would drop the score on the thread everynow and then, it would be appreciated. My work network doesn't like the NFL and ESPN score pages.
14-5 texans, 10:42 in the second.

TexanExile

A New Hope
I remember this drive starting practically in the other end zone with a false start penalty. Along the way I got to see a triple TE pass, solid runs, some clutch conversions, and one great catch by Keshawn. This is getting much better.

SmoochyTX

Veteran

Texans 14 - Broncos 5
10:47 left in 2nd quarter

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06

14-5 Houston.

GP

Go Texans!
You really don't know football at all.

Last week you cheer for the Colts and their rookie QB. Yay! They won! Congrats to Andy Luck! Yay!

This week, it's acting like I don't have a beef. I won't even try to explain it. Has less to do with Texans and more to do with a person in New York deciding we needed to see TWO overtime endings instead of the SCHEDULED game on MY local affiliate. It's bull****. The whole GD nation was supposed to be watching the Broncos-Texans, not just ME!