Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
No Owen....damn. This seems like one of those games where Casey or Graham do something stupid (like fumble the ball or run a wrong route) now. Please don't be that way.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
OK ALREADY sic of hearing bears this bears that, are they playing an opponent tonight, our is it just the bears playing ?
As a Texan fan you should be used to this by now. I'm not even watching the pre-game. Just posting here and playing computer games until the game starts. All the talking heads on TV aren't going to change the outcome of the game anyway.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
As a Texan fan you should be used to this by now. I'm not even watching the pre-game. Just posting here and playing computer games until the game starts. All the talking heads on TV aren't going to change the outcome of the game anyway.
they are having an inerview with foster right now, its pretty funny.

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

RT @HoustonTexans: #Texans inactives: CB Carmichael, SS Nolan, RB Tate, G White, G Brooks, TE Daniels, NT Cody

DX-TEX

#TomSavageDontCare
No OD scares me. I predicted us to dominate this game with that based on the TE play. I dont feel so confident now.

SmoochyTX

Veteran
The bow tie interview with Arian just now was pretty funny. I'm bummed about OD not playing but I hope he rests up for next week.

Bears 17
Texans 19

Have we played in the rain yet this season? And yes, I'm predicting we get a safety. :doot:

X-Factor

Practice Squad
Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.
Thanks for dropping by. :)

I think both our defenses are top notch, so it's going to come down to our offense and your special teams. Honestly, this game is just to close to call. I hope no one in injured in the bad weather.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
No Owen....damn. This seems like one of those games where Casey or Graham do something stupid (like fumble the ball or run a wrong route) now. Please don't be that way.
I really like both of those guys. We're fine with them, it's the WR position that worries me.

GP

Go Texans!
Yep. I played BF1943 on XBL the past hour, just turned it onto NBC juuuust in time to see the pregame crew all choose the Bears.

Am hoping for a big Texans lead by halftime...to see them try to adjust their pregame choice into a pro-Texans spin.

GP

Go Texans!
So help me, if this team lays a stinky turd tonight...I'm going to put a flame engulfed paper sack of horse manure on the front steps of Reliant and ring the doorbell and run.

I can't justifiably wait until 7:20 pm on Sunday night just to watch them lay down and roll over on national TV.