The good:

Steve Slaton + Ahman Green

Vonta Leach

The Receivers

The OL

Mario, Okoye

Linebackers

Kris Brown as always

Hell, even the secondary was half-way decent today.

The Bad:

A bit of clock management issues... but overall okay.

The Ugly:

SAGE ROSEMARY...

Are you SERIOUS with this?

No analysis needed.

No need to find the bright spots.

A lot of players wasted their effort because Sage forgot that the Colts were still IN THE GAME if just a few little quirky things were able to go their way.

Here's two words: Silver platter.

Because that's how the Colts were served up this win today.

I think to bring home the bacon , we have to have the ability to run the clock out when it's 27-17 . It was like 3rd and eight when Sage took flight instead of a 3rd and two which is much easier to make . We have to keep our defense of the field .

here is a synopsis:

1st qtr- NOOOOOO!
2nd qtr- We got it going now
3rd qtr thru 5min to go in the 4th qtr- HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
Last 5 min- NOOOOOOOO!

After the game- The sound of 2 million beers being opened at the same time.

Are you SERIOUS with this?

No analysis needed.

No need to find the bright spots.

A lot of players wasted their effort because Sage forgot that the Colts were still IN THE GAME if just a few little quirky things were able to go their way.

Here's two words: Silver platter.

Because that's how the Colts were served up this win today.

Correction, it was served on a Sage Platter.

I don't know how much I can continue to care about football when my team keeps proving that a solid, all day performance can be lost in a few blinks of the eye. What's the point of getting all excited about all those other plays all day? What's the freaking point? I might as well wait until the last few minutes of every game to start watching and see them blow it. There's always gotta be some boneheaded bullcrap that costs every game. The D played their guts out. Even Reeves was looking good, after having a bad start. The offense was forcing their will on the Colts D and scoring. You can't do any better than that against that team. Are some of those guys just looking for ways to screw up? If it hadn't been Sage with 3 headscratchers, it would've been OD fumbling, or we would've let freaking Peyton Mannning scramble for 60 yards. What the Hell is wrong with this team? I know we seriously lack talent in some areas, but come on. We got coaches and QBs making stupid, Jr. High mistakes.

Who the heck was he throwing to on that last play, anyway? The phantom of Reliant? The coaches didn't chew his butt out the FIRST TIME he reached out with the ball and almost lost it??? What the heck!

I simply feel sick. Physically ill.

We Texans fans deserve better than this. I just want to cry. Then, I want to hit something.

How does Sage not know the situation, and to protect the football, at all costs.

Indy had no business winning this game. None. Zip. The Texans beat their butt up and down the field, and Sage just gives them the game.

Like I said, I feel sick. Just unbelievable.

Who the heck was he throwing to on that last play, anyway? The phantom of Reliant? The coaches didn't chew his butt out the FIRST TIME he reached out with the ball and almost lost it??? What the heck!

Andre Johnson fell down coming out of his cut.

Back