Hershel Nice Guns

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Joe Texan, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

2. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Herschel has always kept himself in excellent shape. He's aging quite nicely.

Herschel is the guy that had some outrageous workout program..thousands of pushups daily I think..it tired me out just reading what he did.

3. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Walker is an amazing athlete...he's a freak of nature.

[​IMG]

4. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

I thought it was interesting and a bit sad when Herschel disclosed that he has multiple personality disorder.

5. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

i was at the fights last night and that was a boring ass fight lol

6. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

That's pretty damn impressive for a man his age. MMA is definitely not a sport that favors the old.

7. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

Hershal looked pretty good for his first fight in MMA. He fought a can and all, but he at least displayed pretty good technique and fought a smart fight. He stayed out of trouble from a submission and worked on pounding the guy out from up top. He did what he needed to do.

Walker's a pretty good guy and is working pretty hard right now. Props to him for putting his body through all of this at that age.

8. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

Herschel is an inspirational person imo. Not everybody has his genetics (understatement of the year!!!) but if they put in the amount of work he does, they could still look pretty good late into their 40s like him.

A person like Walker with top 1% genes and a top 1% work ethic is a hell of a thing to marvel. Herschel is one of the few people who actually could've excelled at any athletic endeavor he pursued.

9. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

He's got mental issues but nobody can deny that for decades physically he's been a superman.

He said on one show I watched him on that his college days are a blur because of his multiple personalities.

10. bckey

bckey Hall of Fame

I wonder which personality won the bout for him.:smiliedance:

11. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

He went thru all his personalities and he actually had a personality that was the football player/superstar.

I cannot remember though the genesis of his illness. I don't remember what he said about that but it all came to a head when he became abusive towards his wife.

He wrote a book. Now that it's on my mind I might pick it up.