Here's to Dayne having a career day tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TheRealJoker, Nov 24, 2007.

1. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

What's the best way to stop a high powered offense from scoring points? Keep them off the field!!!

I have a feeling that we'll come out running the ball nonstop tomorrow playing smashmouth football. If the Dayne Train is running well then I think we have a great chance of winning this game. Their defense is the worst in the NFL and the way Dayne has ran the last 2 weeks he could have one of his best games against these guys.

I dont think we should plan on having a shootout with the Browns, I think the best chance to win is to slow the pace down and control the clock with a strong running game and key stops on defense and special teams when they're on the field. A big play Schaub to AJ connection every now and then will help too but here's to Ronnie having a career day tomorrow!!! :fans:

2. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

I hope so. I'm starting him in two Fantasy Leagues.

3. austintexanite

austintexanite All Pro

He had a good showing today...think he averaged bout 4.9 ypc.

4. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

Yup, Dayne and Bennet earned their game checks, the rest of the folks.......should back up towards the pay window.

5. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

Wish we would've stuck with what was working (jamming Dayne down their throats) instead of going pass happy early on.

6. adam

adam Guero

If one player did show up today, it was Ron Dayne. He did his job. Unfortunately, for Dayne's job to be worth anything, Schaub and the recieving corp has to come out and play (which they didn't). It's Dayne's job to get 70+ yards a game, because we are a passing the football sort of team. When we don't pass well, the game is lost.