Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Henderson punched KJax, twice?

WOW!!! If this is true, I'm glad KJ could get under a WR's skin enough to get that reaction. He usually just gets pointed at and laughed at. It ain't cheatin' don't get caught!!!

Wasn't cheating. I was isolating on KJ & he had both hands on the WR's pads and kept him straight up and did not allow him to go into his route. It was close to holding & I thought the flag was going to go against KJ until the WR punched him. KJ took another punch without retaliating. I posted in another thread (gameday thread?) it was the play of a vet and first I've seen from KJ & offers hope. That is the perfect play by a "bump & run corner" and KJ nailed it perfectly.

Wasn't cheating. I was isolating on KJ & he had both hands on the WR's pads and kept him straight up and did not allow him to go into his route. It was close to holding & I thought the flag was going to go against KJ until the WR punched him. KJ took another punch without retaliating. I posted in another thread (gameday thread?) it was the play of a vet and first I've seen from KJ & offers hope. That is the perfect play by a "bump & run corner" and KJ nailed it perfectly.
I wasn't accussing KJ of cheating, I just assumed he must have to get that type of reaction. You know, like he fell dow...er...slipped and leg-whipped or something. :fingergun:

Yeah , I thought they would throw Henderson out of the game for throwin blows ..... Think he stayed ?

That play was a run wasnt it ? .... I'll have to check the DVR. They showed the replay of the scuffle like twice , it was away from the pile so you didnt get a real good view.

I was surprised that it was just a five year penalty, especially in this day and age of hyper-sensitivity to head blows.

KJ got punched twice and didn't even fall down!!!! Things are looking up. :slapfight:

Good thing the Zebra's got involved or the Enforcer Andre Johnson would have had to get beat some azzzzz..........

KJ got punched twice and didn't even fall down!!!! Things are looking up. :slapfight:

Good thing the Zebra's got involved or the Enforcer Andre Johnson would have had to get beat some azzzzz..........
Well, we never saw the end of it. KJ probably fell down. I just hope he didn't assume the fetal position!!! Waiting on flamage from 76Texan....:kitten:

andre.jpg

ummmm.... please don't ever post AJ in a KJ thread again. Sacriledge at best. Or was that AJ picking up the slack and showing KJ how it's done?

Note the quote above the picture.

Good thing the Zebra's got involved or the Enforcer Andre Johnson would have had to [go] beat some azzzzz..........

He should get fined and/or suspended. KJ was obviously not going to retaliate and Henderson wasn't just shoving, he was throwing punches to the head. In the moment I was kinda hoping Watt or KJ were going to pull an AJ and knock him on his a$$, but in retrospect I'm glad cooler heads prevailed.

WOW!!! If this is true, I'm glad KJ could get under a WR's skin enough to get that reaction. He usually just gets pointed at and laughed at. It ain't cheatin' don't get caught!!!

he must of said something to the effect of, "damn bruh, if you can't get passed me you really suck."

Funny part of all this to me is that he gets punched twice but does fall. Yet ask him to take three steps and he falls twice.

I always laugh when some dumbass punches someone in the helmet. Land a punch in that mask and you can enjoy your fingers pointing in 3 different directions the rest of your life. Just who the hell do these idiots think they are Chuck Norris? At least AJ rips your helmet off first.

I was proud of KJ for not retaliating. I would expect a fine from the NFL on Henderson this week, punches to the head are taken seriously and it should be automatic. Great composure by JJ for not killing him either.

I always laugh when some dumbass punches someone in the helmet. Land a punch in that mask and you can enjoy your fingers pointing in 3 different directions the rest of your life. Just who the hell do these idiots think they are Chuck Norris? At least AJ rips your helmet off first.

Aw come on, I love fighting people in full protective gear......makes my hand numb and at the end of the night....... its like a one night stand. :hides:

He should get fined and/or suspended. KJ was obviously not going to retaliate and Henderson wasn't just shoving, he was throwing punches to the head. In the moment I was kinda hoping Watt or KJ were going to pull an AJ and knock him on his a$$, but in retrospect I'm glad cooler heads prevailed.

There's a chance KJ may get a minor fine too. If you watch closely, while the play was still going, KJ jammed Henderson by going to the head and neck area. And he did throw one punch. When he (KJ) saw the refs were watching he dropped his hands and played innocent.

I wish Jackson would have gotten suspended for a few games last year. It would have helped our D tremendously.

It's that old saying..."I'll show you! I'll hurt me!"

I liked the way Watt stepped in and stopped things. Nice composure on the part of a rookie.

And boy is he huge!!

Funny, spend the better part of a half hour reading the NOLA 'The texans are playing dirty'-thread, funny no-one mentioned this play :)

Back