Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Heat Blamed in Prestonwood Football Coach's Death

axman40

Hall of Fame
PLANO, TEXAS—
The Medical Examiner in Collin County says heart issues associated with heat exposure killed a football coach on the football field at Prestonwood Christian Academy Monday morning.

The football equipment stood unused on the field at Prestonwood Christian Academy today. Just a day after the school's beloved assistant football coach, 55-year-old Wade McLain, passed out during the varsity team's first practice of the year.

"It's just not right that something like that happened to such good people. There's so many rotten people walking around in this world and it's sad to lose the good ones," said Neighbor Judy McBroom.

Neighbor, Judy McBroom, says Coach McLain was a strong family man who always offered to help her with yard work.
http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-prestonwood-football-coach-heat-death-story,0,6812816.story
R.I.P.

R.I.P. Coach McLain.

The heat is really bad out there this year, and right when practices are starting up too.

I've been working for Aaron Glenn at his football camp in Cypress and it's crazy how hot it is.

We set up at about 5:30 pm each day and our thermometers on the field are reading as high as 106, that late in the day.

Back