Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Have We Seen Bush Before???????????

TexansJunkE

Waterboy
I could be totally off by this to alot of you, but Bush reminds me alot like Desmond Howard in the early 90's. If you look at alot of his stats they are punt and return yards, and if you honestly believe we are gonna pay someone over 50 mil to do that you're crazy. I'm not trying to start a bash Bush thread cause I hope he works out, but just concerned. To be honest taking Bush is just the same risk that it would be if we drafted Young. After seeing his pro day results I think it would be a little questionable to not take him, but on the hand hand I think we are in a no lose situation wether we take Bush or Young. Both are explosive players that if they reach their full potential will be stars in this league. How can we LOSE?:twocents:

wasn't Desmond Howard a WR that couldn't catch?? Kinda like Az-Hakim??

The big difference is that Howard was a WR, Bush a RB. You can expect more consistent production from a RB.

On another angle didn't Howard win a superbowl MVP one year??

Will Reggie ever have that to his name??

:stirpot:

Yes we have seen Bush before.

He is kind of like that guy from Oklahoma State in the 80's or maybe like that guy from Kansas in the 60's. Possibly like that guy from San Diego State from the 90's.

But Desmond Howard? No. Howard was a WR/KR/PR. Kind of like Tim Brown in college.

Back