Has anyone broken down Reggie Bush lately?

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Toxicology, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Toxicology

Toxicology Rookie

I don't post much. Lately, all the discussion has been focused on whether VY will make it in the NFL. There are lots of bright folks here. Has anyone broken down Reggie Bush to get consensus on whether he's likely to make it big? If there's a thread around here on the subject, I couldn't find it. Thanks.

[Personally, my preference is (1) draft VY at #1, trade DC to pick up a traditional big back, like LenDale White, or O LIne help; (2) trade down to the 4 spot to pick up DBrick or BPA at that point; (3) pick Reggie Bush at #1.]

2. swtbound07

swtbound07 Jackass of Day!

Sadly, as long as im on this board there will be no consensus...i feel like he isnt going to enjoy much nfl success, but judging by the several months of discussion, i am definitely the distinct minority.

3. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

You would have to look up the Pre Rose Bowl threads, in the days where Bush was God and was the ruler of all men and teams competed for his excellence in the "Bush Bowl".

That seems like such a long time ago.

4. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

anyone remember that jaguars game when we all started chanting "REGGIE BUSH! REGGIE BUSH!"

now everyone want's young.

gg Rose Bowl, gg.

5. Str8tupg42k1

Str8tupg42k1 Veteran

^
    l
    l

That was my first game and by that time I was already kinda drunk but I kinda remember.