Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hannah Storm a Texans Fan podcast

I listened to that last night. Pretty cool to have someone on our side up in Yankee-land.

I remember Hannah from when my wife and I first got together back in the mid 80's and we'd watch every Rockets game. She gave the in-game and post-game sports updates and always looked like she was manic and coked out. We used to laugh about that.

I was surprised to start seeing her on ESPN recently.

I listened to that last night. Pretty cool to have someone on our side up in Yankee-land.

I remember Hannah from when my wife and I first got together back in the mid 80's and we'd watch every Rockets game. She gave the in-game and post-game sports updates and always looked like she was manic and coked out. We used to laugh about that.

I was surprised to start seeing her on ESPN recently.

There's another ESPN anchor that is from UH and a Texans fan, though I can't remember his name. Something Rodriguez, IIRC.

4480629168_425f0ba22c_b.jpg

Like a fine wine, she gets better with age.

There's another ESPN anchor that is from UH and a Texans fan, though I can't remember his name. Something Rodriguez, IIRC.

Yeah, I think they mention him in the podcast.

And then there's old Ron Franklin doing the college games. I remember him as the sportscaster on the news in Houston when I was a teenager.

I still think she's funny lookin' but the fact that she knows sports like the back of her hand makes her sexy. :kitten:

Bandwagon.

Well, except for the fact that she spent a fair amount of time here working for 97 Rock and doing the Astros and Rockets halftime and post game shows. In other words, this was her first gig in a large market and maybe she feels a little sentimental.

Is Jim Nance a bandwaggoner?

She IS a Native Houstonian. Who's to say she hasn't been a Texan fan all along?

Sorry to correct you my brother from another mother. She's from Illinois, but like I said, she spent a fair amount of time here which launched her National career.

Hannah used to work here in Corpus Christi for rock station C101 back in the 80's. I used to call in requests to her back in the day. When I first saw here on tv and heard the name Hannah Storm I knew it had to be her because there just can't be 2 Hannah Storms. Very unusual name.

It's starting to get full. Got a few comments at the gym yesterday when I wore my Texans work out shirt. Cowboys fans were admirin.

Cowboys fans are the typical sports bandwagoner. I was talking to one the other day that was admiring Cushing and comparing him to Romanowski and how Cushing is making him into a fan. That was so two years ago...

Is Jim Nance a bandwaggoner?
I don't know, has he been claiming the Texans as his team all along? Like Mike Greenberg does the Jets?

Nance aside, you're starting to see national media types positioning themselves to get Texans assignments because the Texans are looking like playoffs. It's all about on air time.

I forgot about her being with 97 rock.....my favorite rock station ever in Houston.......that station was great......with MOBY....used to have that bumper sticker on my car.......

She is a good sportscaster....good to have someone who is nationally known a hometown fan.....:fans::bravo:

Back