Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Half Priced Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Carnival Packs!

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
HOWDY RODEO FANS!!!

I am a volunteer for the Carnival Ticket Sales Committee representing the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. Through the sales of HALF PRICE carnival packs and admission tickets and the solicitation of donations, our dedicated volunteers raised more than $5.71 million last year alone to help support the Show’s mission and Texas youth and education!! Be part of something BIG and help us BRING in the GREEN in 2013!!

HALF PRICE CARNIVAL PACKS: Save money!!

This is the best deal in town!! Our volunteers sell HALF PRICE carnival packs that include tickets for games and rides, and additional refreshment coupons. These half-price packs bring a huge savings to our customers. Once the Show begins, these half price packs are no longer available to the public. Buy NOW!!
  • $50 Carnival Pack ($131.50 Value)
    Two Fun Cards with a total of 150 tickets (for rides & games), 9 refreshment coupons, $5 OFF Show merchandise, 3 FREE Game Coupons, 3 FREE Rides (One-way Skride, Ferris Wheel and Funhouse)
  • $10 Carnival Pack ($30.50 value)
    One fun card with 22 tickets (for rides and games), 4 refreshment coupons, FREE Game coupons, $5 OFF Show Merchandise
DISCOUNT FOOD CARD: Save $10!
Enjoy $30 of midway refreshments for only $20!! The Discount Food Card is valid only at RCS midway food and beverage stands.

DONATIONS: A Gift from the heart!
It costs approximately $15 to send a deserving child to the Livestock Show & Carnival. A visit to the Show is an exciting day for kids who would normally not have the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful experience. We have a long list of charities that we serve so every dollar helps!

We also raise funds to host servicemen/women at the Carnival on Armed Forces Appreciation Day at the Show. Help us give a little something back to those who have given so much to protect our country!

RELIANT PARK ADMISSION TICKETS: Don’t waste time in line!!
If you do not have a Rodeo ticket, you will be required to purchase a Reliant Park admission ticket to enter the Show grounds. Avoid the lines and pre-purchase now! Admission tickets can be purchased using the same order form as the carnival packs.

More details can be found in the attached flyer found at the following link!

ORDER NOW!!
https://Secure.RodeoHouston.com/CarnivalTickets/?SalesCode=1223319

DEADLINES TO ORDER
Internet, Phone & Fax Orders accepted through Fri. Feb 22, 2013
Mail Orders must be postmarked by Wed. Feb 13, 2013

Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™
Carnival Ticket Sales Committee
Richard Weck
Note: My email address and phone number can be found on the flyer mentioned above

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Bump! More people need to see this. Thanks for posting!!!
Thanks! I am happy to be volunteering for them this year. I take my daughter several times each year...so this saves us some serious $$$.

Feel free to pass this info to friends too. Thanks!

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
What's a fun card?
The fun card is simply a card that has a barcode on it. The card is "loaded" with a specific number of tickets for rides at the carnival. When you go to get on a ride, the carnival operator scans the card to reduce the number of "tickets" are left to use.

Its a modern day ticketing system.

The fun card is simply a card that has a barcode on it. The card is "loaded" with a specific number of tickets for rides at the carnival. When you go to get on a ride, the carnival operator scans the card to reduce the number of "tickets" are left to use.

Its a modern day ticketing system.
Ah, got it, thanks for the response. Probably will have to bring the kids out there this year, not sure how I'll get around it after the excuses I exhausted last year.

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Weekly ping on this folks. If you go to the rodeo carnival just once...buying a book is worth it. Save big $$$$$

If you live in the CyFair area, i would be happy to meet you out. No cash...just use credit cards.

ThaJokaa

True Texans Fan
Are these limited? Or how does it work? Can I just hit you up a few days before I go and pick up the stuff or do I have to do it in advanced? Im not sure if imma be going this year

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Are these limited? Or how does it work? Can I just hit you up a few days before I go and pick up the stuff or do I have to do it in advanced? Im not sure if imma be going this year
Once the BBQ cook off ends...I'm done. I will be at cook off selling them on site too.

They are only limited in time in that once cook off is over, the carnie earns the $$$ and not the kids.

Go for it! It's a great deal. Especially with kids.

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Here is how I see it...I throw one of the rowdiest tailgate parties in the Yellow Lot each week. People from all over the lot join in for free beer and good preaching.

Buying. Half priced ticket packs is soooo, easier.

Buy buy buy! You won't regret it.

Rich

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Here's my dumb question....Does a "Reliant Park Admission" get you into the cookoff?

Thanks
It will get you onto the grounds, but does not get you into a tent as the bulk of them are private parties. The carnival is open and there are some general admin activities but you would still need to acquire an invite if you wanted access to a tent.

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Only 3 weeks left to get your order in! If you plan on taking your kids to the rodeo carnival, these half-priced ticket packs are for you. Once BBQ cook-off ends, I won't be able to sell them any longer. If you want to have have them delivered to your home, then order a bit earlier.

Thanks!
Rich

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
Thanks...that is what I meant. I'd much rather buy tix in advance than stand in line to get in the cookoff. I am lucky enough to get invites to a couple of tents. So if they'll get us in...I am down.

Last dumb question...I may have seen the answer...Can I buy these online and still have you get the credit for the sale?

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Thanks...that is what I meant. I'd much rather buy tix in advance than stand in line to get in the cookoff. I am lucky enough to get invites to a couple of tents. So if they'll get us in...I am down.

Last dumb question...I may have seen the answer...Can I buy these online and still have you get the credit for the sale?

Yes...please use the link in the original post. That ensures I get credit. Thanks Drew!

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
February 20 is the last day for Internet orders of half priced carnival tickets. Get them today if you need them. Otherwise they are full price at the carnival!

Thank you to everyone who helped support the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo!

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again! The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will be back in Houston from March 4th until March 23rd! It's bound to be a great time this year! My name is Richard Weck and this is my second year on the Carnival Ticket Sales Committee. I am writing you because you purchased tickets from me last year and it was your sales that helped me to sell more than $10,500 in ticket sales for the committee. My personal goal was $6,000 and as you can see, I exceeded that goal substantially. I did it on my own and I am proud of what I accomplished in my first year. I want to beat that number substantially this year...by 5K at least! But I will need your help. I am asking for your support by purchasing your tickets from me again this year! All of the money raised during this presale goes back to the HLSR Scholarship fund.

Half Priced Carnival Tickets are available from me effective IMMEDIATELY. The World Famous BBQ Cook-off is the Feb 27th, Feb 28th and March 1st. Once March 1st is past, I am unable to sell these discount ticket packs again until NEXT YEAR.

You can choose to order from my HLSR Web Site (Shown Below) if you download my flyer below, you can call me for an order.

$50 Carnival Pack ($127.50 Value)
Two Fun Cards with a total of 150 tickets (for rides & games) * 9 refreshment coupons * $5 OFF Show merchandise * 2 FREE Game Coupons* 2 FREE Rides (Ferris Wheel & Funhouse) *
$10 Carnival Pack ($30.50 Value)
One Fun Card with 22 tickets (for rides & games) * 4 refreshment coupons * FREE Game Coupon * $5 OFF Show merchandise *

$20 Discount Food Card ($30 Value)
Enjoy $30 worth of midway refreshments for only $20! Valid only at RCS midway food and beverage stands. Not valid at food and beverage stands operated by ARAMARK or HLSR commercial exhibitors. Not valid with any other promotions.

It costs approximately $15 to send a deserving child to the Livestock Show & Carnival. A visit to the Show is an exciting day for kids who would normally not have the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful experience. We have a long list of charities that we serve so every dollar helps!

We also raise funds to host servicemen/women at the Carnival on Armed Forces Appreciation Day at the Show. Help us give a little something back to those who have given so much to protect our country!

If you do not have a Rodeo ticket, you will be required to purchase a Reliant Park admission ticket to enter the Show grounds. Avoid the lines and pre-purchase now! Admission tickets can be purchased using the same order form as the carnival packs.

WCBBQ Admission Ticket (Valid Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2014)

o Adult (Age 13 & over) $15
o Child (Age 3-12) {2 & under free} $5

Reliant Park Admission (Valid Mar 4 - Mar 23, 2014)
o Adult (Age 13 & over) $10

Season Pass (Valid Feb 27-Mar 1 & Mar 4 – Mar 23, 2014) $25

Half-Price Carnival Packs may be used during the WCBBQ (Feb 27 – Mar 1, 2014) or the Show (Mar 4 - Mar 23, 2014). Rides and games require multiple tickets. To enter the carnival during the WCBBQ, you must have a WCBBQ Admission Ticket or a Season Pass. To enter the carnival during the Show, you must have a Reliant Park Admission Ticket, Season Pass or Rodeo/Concert ticket for that day. Admission Tickets and Season Passes are not valid for Reliant Stadium or Rodeo Uncorked! events.

WAYS TO BUY TICKETS OVER THE WEB:

Buy online with credit card at www.hlsr.com
· Select “Tickets” icon at the top of the page
· Click “Half Price Carnival Packs”
· Click “Buy Now”
· Select Sales Person: Weck, Richard

Select Direct Link: https://secure.rodeohouston.com/carnivaltickets/?salescode=1223319

Or…fill out the form which can be downloaded by clicking this link: https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=CB85A126D622F971&resid=CB85A126D622F971!109&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

Mail Orders must be postmarked by Wed. Feb 19, 2014

Internet, Phone & Fax Orders accepted through Fri. Feb 28, 2014
Allow 7-10 business days for processing

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again! The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo will be back in Houston from March 4th until March 23rd! It's bound to be a great time this year! My name is Richard Weck and this is my second year on the Carnival Ticket Sales Committee. I am writing you because you purchased tickets from me last year and it was your sales that helped me to sell more than $10,500 in ticket sales for the committee. My personal goal was $6,000 and as you can see, I exceeded that goal substantially. I did it on my own and I am proud of what I accomplished in my first year. I want to beat that number substantially this year...by 5K at least! But I will need your help. I am asking for your support by purchasing your tickets from me again this year! All of the money raised during this presale goes back to the HLSR Scholarship fund.

Half Priced Carnival Tickets are available from me effective IMMEDIATELY. The World Famous BBQ Cook-off is the Feb 27th, Feb 28th and March 1st. Once March 1st is past, I am unable to sell these discount ticket packs again until NEXT YEAR.

You can choose to order from my HLSR Web Site (Shown Below) if you download my flyer below, you can call me for an order.

Two Fun Cards with a total of 150 tickets (for rides & games) * 9 refreshment coupons * $5 OFF Show merchandise * 2 FREE Game Coupons* 2 FREE Rides (Ferris Wheel & Funhouse) *
One Fun Card with 22 tickets (for rides & games) * 4 refreshment coupons * FREE Game Coupon * $5 OFF Show merchandise *

Enjoy $30 worth of midway refreshments for only $20! Valid only at RCS midway food and beverage stands. Not valid at food and beverage stands operated by ARAMARK or HLSR commercial exhibitors. Not valid with any other promotions.

Half-Price Carnival Packs may be used during the WCBBQ (Feb 27 – Mar 1, 2014) or the Show (Mar 4 - Mar 23, 2014). Rides and games require multiple tickets. To enter the carnival during the WCBBQ, you must have a WCBBQ Admission Ticket or a Season Pass. To enter the carnival during the Show, you must have a Reliant Park Admission Ticket, Season Pass or Rodeo/Concert ticket for that day. Admission Tickets and Season Passes are not valid for Reliant Stadium or Rodeo Uncorked! events.

· Click “Buy Now”

Select Direct Link: https://secure.rodeohouston.com/carnivaltickets/?salescode=1223319

Or…fill out the form which can be downloaded by clicking this link: https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=CB85A126D622F971&resid=CB85A126D622F971!109&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

Bump...only a few weeks left! Don't procrastinate!

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time

· Click “Buy Now”

Final 2 weeks for this! If you take kids to the carnival, this is the most cost effective way to go.