Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gridiron, Tx page updated on HT.com

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
And we made the page! Gridiron, Tx They sent a girl with a disposable camera around before the Bears game. We were a little surprised with the disposable, but I think they are going for that 'blue collar' look. Just a guess, tho'.

Anyone/everyone in the 500 & 600 sections send in a photo of yourselves. The Texans are looking for more pics of all of us up there in the rafters.

dskillz

Waterboy
And we made the page! Gridiron, Tx They sent a girl with a disposable camera around before the Bears game. We were a little surprised with the disposable, but I think they are going for that 'blue collar' look. Just a guess, tho'.

Anyone/everyone in the 500 & 600 sections send in a photo of yourselves. The Texans are looking for more pics of all of us up there in the rafters.
Disposable camera? Someone will be getting a call from me Monday...

It just looks so "Myspace" to use a disposable camera for pictures on a web site that represents a NFL team. Makes absolutely no sense. I will be sure to contribute some pics, at some point this season we need to get all the Gridiron Talkers in one pic.

Tedc

Hardheaded
haha! TedC, rabble rouser. :shades:

You're just jealous because Gridiron is "the birthplace of the HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE". :D :fans: :texflag: :redtowel:
The problem is that nobody can hear you all the way up there.

The Bull Pen was the birthplace of Toro and he spawned the Bull Pen Pep Band.:user:

Tedc

Hardheaded
I love the fact that the Texans are trying to encourage more noise through creative ideas.

I will be listening for you guys. I just hope you guys can out-yell the smallest section in the stadium.:shades:

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Funny, with all the VY fans, Packer fans, Raider fans or whoever the opponent is, that you see down in the bullpen, well yeah, I guess it can get pretty noisy down there.:whip:

:cool:

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
The problem is that nobody can hear you all the way up there.

The Bull Pen was the birthplace of Toro and he spawned the Bull Pen Pep Band.:user:

The first year I was fortunate enough to land 20 yard line seats/2nd row for the Cincinnati game (we got blown out). I say fortunate because they were great seats and the Texans used pictures and video of us for the next year's schedule/season ticket and tv commercials.

What we noticed is that all the crowd noise was coming from both endzones. Not sure why, if that's the way the stadium is made, or what it is, but it was clearly directed from both those areas, from top to bottom.

Us goat herders do notice one thing from up there, though; The Bullpen is much louder when the action is on their end of the field. Y'all should be yelling no matter where the ball is at. :shades:

Texan_Lee

Lost for now...
I'm kind of questioning this one section...

"Welcome to the LOUDEST place in Reliant Stadium!"

Are we sure about this???

Tedc

Hardheaded
Us goat herders do notice one thing from up there, though; The Bullpen is much louder when the action is on their end of the field. Y'all should be yelling no matter where the ball is at. :shades:
If you can hear us, you need to be yelling.:neener:

I tried to listened at times during the game but I couldn't hear anyone over our noise so I can't help.

I had seat at the 50 yard line for one quarter(long story) and I heard the same thing that you did about the endzones. It just sounds like the balance for Reliant's "stereo" is louder on one speaker(north end zone) than the other.:stirpot:

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
If you can hear us, you need to be yelling.:neener:
Good one! :D

I had seat at the 50 yard line for one quarter(long story) and I heard the same thing that you did about the endzones. It just sounds like the balance for Reliant's "stereo" is louder on one speaker(north end zone) than the other.:stirpot:
Probably so....but the problem is that it was when our offense was on the field! :winky:

Tedc

Hardheaded
Good one! :D

Probably so....but the problem is that it was when our offense was on the field! :winky:
Well, I better watch what I say because I don't want to tick off anyone up there.

The next time I feel beer being thrown down I might find that it is not beer afterall but it is from the yellow streams of Gridiron, Tx.

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Well, I better watch what I say because I don't want to tick off anyone up there.

The next time I feel beer being thrown down I might find that it is not beer afterall but it is from the yellow streams of Gridiron, Tx.
The Yellow Flows of Texas?

(ooooooohhhhhhhh!)

hobie

All Pro

OK, just want to give you heads up with that, if you look up and don't see anything, it was most likely a beer thrown from Gridiron..NOW, if you look up and see DB squating over the rails, it was the yellow streams...he doesn't stand when he takes a leak...and well, I am sure most of ya'll know that, but just in case...

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
OK, just want to give you heads up with that, if you look up and don't see anything, it was most likely a beer thrown from Gridiron..NOW, if you look up and see DB squating over the rails, it was the yellow streams...he doesn't stand when he takes a leak...and well, I am sure most of ya'll know that, but just in case...
Only because standing up leaves me vulnerable to guys like you. It's much safer to keep that 'exit only' pointed away from your general direction, especially after I found out that K-Y Jelly sponsors your tailgate.