green i want ap

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by texansfan4life, Mar 18, 2007.

1. texansfan4life

texansfan4life Rookie

if you think we are really doin good please ppl we need adrian i watch green today on nfl replay and iam still waiting on him to do something please rick not be ccjr all these wash up players is'nt what we need we need young legs lundy please iam tierd of this really tailgate and then get beat up iam tierd of it.

2. Reddevil63

Reddevil63 Hall of Fame

uhhhh what? :confused:

3. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

there wasn't a single punctuation in that entire post. not to be the "how many messageboarders does it take to change a lightbulb" guy, but wow thats tough to make ANY sense out of

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Translated: I don't know how y'all think we're doing well thus far in free agency, however, it's painfully obvious we need Adrian Peterson, the RB from Oklahoma. I watched Ahman Green from the Green Bay Packers on NFL Replay and I am still waiting on him to do something amazing (what?). Please Rick, do not be like Charley Casserly, Jr., don't sign all these washed-up players, it is not what we need. We need younger players ala Wali Ludy. I am so tired of going out and tail-gating and then watching us lose the game. I also would like a hooked-on-phonics book and a 2nd receiver.

TexanAddict and swtbound07 like this.
  5. run-david-run

run-david-run Hall of Fame

I am going to venture a guess here...On NFL Netork, Ahman Green said he wants Adrian Peterson? He then made a vague reference to "ccjr", which I would take to mean Casserly passing on Reggie. Ok, great!

Oh, and he is tired of loosing...I think.

6. run-david-run

run-david-run Hall of Fame

This message looks like it was written after some serious tailgating...

7. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

STEEL BLUE TEXANS Hall of Fame

If you read his post backwards it says, "Paul is dead."

swtbound07 and kastofsna like this.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Re-translation: I watched NFL Replay today, and Ahman Green says we need Adrian Peterson, the unstoppable force from Oklahoma. Rick, please do not be Charley Casserly Jr., all these washed-up players is not what we need. Wali Lundy? Please. I am sick-and-tired of spending my hard-earned money going to the games and tailgating to watch us lose.

*I think this is more accurate*

9. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

I need you Obi-Wan Kenobi,

10. 281

281 Hall of Fame

i may be sober, but for some reason, i agree.

11. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

Damn Bandwagon, you gots skills.

I bet you could net six figures in Baghdad easy.

12. Nicky Santoro

Nicky Santoro Rookie

Translation:

If you all think that we are improving this team so far this offseason, you are all sadly mistaken. We, the Texans, desperately need a man like Adrian Peterson to lead our team. I am currently watching an old Packers game on NFL Replay which is a show on NFL Network, and of the parts that I have so far witnessed, Ahman Green has failed to impress.
    Please, current Texans GM Rick Smith, do not follow the foul path of former Texans GM Charley Casserly. This team does not need players in the twilight of their usefulness. Wali Lundy? Please. I find myself growing weary of this sad, sad routine. I take time from my life to celebrate the Texans by getting drunk and eating over-cooked meat in the parking lot, and then go inside the stadium to watch the Texans defeated once again on their own gridiron.

I faier I meiay bea goying insyayn.

13. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

Heh.

I might add. Typically, Denver in their best teams has liked to have both young and old running backs on their team. They usually start the older ones first, and then the younger ones get increased playing time based on performance, or more often injury to the older guy.

Clinton Portis, as a second round pick, didn't get serious PT until the guy in front of him went down to injury.

Last year, the Texans had trouble following that sort of game plan because DD was going to be their experienced guy and couldn't go. Smith was then the experienced guy but didn't have enough juice to make the team. They tried to get various experienced guys preseason but the price was too high. Then we went to battle with a bunch of inexperienced guys and it was clear at the beginning of the season that wasn't working. They grabbed Dayne and Gado, but Dayne was still turf toed, and both hadn't taken many snaps with the team.

In other words it was a cluster.

Team needs experience and youth in their RBs. If AP is there at 8, it would non surprise me if he is taken, even though Green and Dayne are signed.

Please_Evolve likes this.
  14. Heath Shuler

Heath Shuler worst 2 1st

I hear ya, I think we are all tired of getting beat up

15. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

This is obviously in code... and can only be broken after an 18 pack of beer.

16. Please_Evolve

Please_Evolve Veteran

well put. props coming your way.

17. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I tried replying to this the same way it was typed but I don't have those types of mad skillz yo. So my answer to this is "Yes"

18. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Tust me........ :drunk: 18 ain't enough.

19. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

I expected this to be a quote of Ahman Green saying he wanted us to draft Adrian Peterson......what a let down this was. The title makes no sense. This is quite possibly the worst thread i've ever seen started.

and I fell bad when I don't capitalize 'i' or put the oppostrophy (sp!?) on dont. lol

20. michaelm

michaelm vox nihili

Not to be argumentative, but I'm not sure this is true. I currently meet all of the prerequisites, and I have no clue what he said.

Maybe I should fine tune my internal translator with another Newcastle or two and reprocess the original post...