Great game Texans

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Storm, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Storm

Storm Rookie

Sorry for any smack through the week, bad call was unfortunate but you guys played well

2. Scooter

Scooter Funky

good game to the bengals. it's a shame to see a game won & lost by the refs. there were so many bad calls on both sides it really screwed up a great game.

3. Buzz

Buzz Veteran

I'm hoping that some of the players for the Texans get so pissed off about the bad calls, especially that one call, that they come out the next game and have the aggravation give them a little boost to get the win.

4. Storm

Storm Rookie

You see it every game it is rare to ever give the refs kudos for a good game

5. rockabilly

rockabilly Veteran

great game texans and bengals. these are the texans that i like to see. A BIG improvement going into week 3. I think we will get our first win next week against TEN...if we play as well as we did. Key: No turnovers (except for that bull call).

6. Scooter

Scooter Funky

they'd get more kudos for staying out of the game. call the blatent stuff and grow a set with calls in the pocket. either way i thought it was a real good game by the teams, very physical and fun to watch.

7. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

:tv: I'm sad because we're back to moral victory's

8. ohwhyknott

ohwhyknott Rookie

GREAT GAME TEXANS!!! By far, Your team really looks great!!! If you only knew how badly the BENGALS were just taking teams apart!!! See Ya in the play-offs!!! After today, the TEXANS proved, they have as good of a shot at it, as anybody!!! This was one that a lot of people had marked off as a win! (Lot of bookies getting rich on this one!) Dominick Davis, I'll write that down, & I guess I should have known his name allready! (I'm a fan now kid---great job!) Good Luck, with the rest of your year!---I'm heading to San Diego! See Ya TEXANS!!! :texflag: