Great game Texans

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by 14850BillsFan, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Your defence looks pretty good. If y'all can get something going on offence you'll be alright. Good luck with the Steelers next week and into the rest of your season. :penguin:

2. WillisXPress

WillisXPress Rookie

I'll say good game because its what you say... but it wasn't a good game, it was a blowout...the score may not reflect that, but with a Young QB not taking alot of chances we did great, we should have scored more in the redzone, but we didn't execute...it will come

3. Tayton

Tayton Veteran

Thanks for the encouragement but the truth is that your team was MUCH better prepared than ours. Unfortunately, this has been the case for much of our existance.

4. TexSon

TexSon Hall of Fame

Congrats y'all destroyed us. I'm curious to see how Losman looks against a real defense.

5. toronado

toronado Rookie

signed

6. CyberTexan

CyberTexan Veteran

Yeah Losman did better than I expected , but we also dropped 3 easy Interceptions as well , But none the less they deserve the win they played like they where ready and we werent

7. touttail

touttail All Pro

"That" was a "game"???????

bobby 119C :crying:

8. Reddevil63

Reddevil63 Hall of Fame

It wasnt a blowout, truth of the matter is the Bills better learn how to score some points or teams with real defense's and offense's wont make it so easy. 5 field goals arent going to win games against many teams. You guys were just lucky you played us. Hell of a D you guys have Ill give you that much.