goodbye to all

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by utahmark, Nov 23, 2009.

1. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

all of you freaking bandwagon fans. I'm almost glad we lost, just so we could get rid of all you ****** *******.

Silver Oak likes this.
  2. MEGA SWATT

MEGA SWATT Hall of Fame

who cares if they stay or go or whom the real fans are or the bandwagon fans are. Seriously, this is NOT about us. It is about the team and right now they are irrelevant. FACT. I don't see that changing next year either. I hope I'm wrong but geez Louise calm down now. It is heartbreaking being a fan of this team. I myself am not going anywhere, but I fully understand those who express there frustrations by quitting the team.

3. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Almost glad we lost huh? get over yourself. We don't even have a friggin' bandwagon to jump on. People don't bandwagon mediocre teams. If you can't take someone else's opinion try staying away from the internets...I hear there are opinions all over the place. Even some guys who try to tell everyone else how to be a good fan.

mussop, Texecutioner and TheIronDuke like this.
  4. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Lol, of course. Its much better to have a losing team so we know who the true fans are than a good team with a bunch of bandwagoners.

are you serious? I'd rather 99% of the texans fans be bandwagon fans and have us win than suffer through this crap over and over again with "real fans"

5. MannyFresh

MannyFresh El Capitan

Well said Vinny. That said, I'm mad about the loss but I'm thankful we have football in Houston.

6. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

looks like your having a pretty hard time with my opinion. maybe you should take some of your own advice.

7. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

seriously vinny that's one of the worst post's ive ever seen. pissed at me for doing the exact same thing you are doing.

8. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

meh.....I think a lot of us are still a tad testy after last nights dung heap of a game. Myself included. LOL

9. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

hopefully it will be better next week and we can all hug and make up.:thisbig:

10. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

I think he was simply mocking this "fail" of a thread. What the hell do you expect people to do when the Texans lose another close one to the division rival especially when all of these VY fan boys are all over Reliant stadium rooting for him over our own team? Fans aren't happy with a 5-5 team, so they ***** about it. What's so hard to understand about that? This is a message board where differing opinions will change like the weather with a lot of different types of fans who are passionate about the sport and the Houston Texans. I think you're in the wrong place if you're expecting everyone to see things the way that you do.

11. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

To tell you the truth we could've went 2-14 if only we beat the Titans I would be happy

12. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

My wife almost came to blows in the Bullpen with a few 'negative' fans.

13. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

The stadium would not be sold out without fair weather fans. And without a sold out stadium, the team loses money. And we all know what happens when a team starts losing money...

14. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

I seen a Bandwagon fan at the game last night he was wearing cheap texans gear has well i was about rdy rip that shit right off him

15. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

This is the only image I got out of that post

16. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

Please tell that isn't the truth.

17. Big Lou

Big Lou Stop Clowning

I've had to revert to just bieng happy to have an NFL Franchise to get thru the year. I still have faith the team is getting better, although many may disagree. It's going to be tough to have to wait another 10 months to be truly pumped again. Well I guess there's always the draft!!!!!

It is thanksging after all so let's be thankful for:

A. We have a team again.
    B. The team is not owned by Satan, AKA Bud Adams.
    C. We have a real shot at a "Winning Season".
    D. We're not the Cleveland Browns.
    E. We're not the Detroit Lions.
    F. We drafted AJ instead of Charles Rogers. (Even if we are in danger of losing him regardless of what he says, although I take him at his word.)

As painful as the last three weeks have been having our bubbles burst, there are still a lot of things to be thankful for.

18. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

good buy band wagon bozos

19. SAMURAITEXAN

SAMURAITEXAN Subscribed Contributor

I assume there are a lot of Houston Oilers fans here who went through tough times back in old days. Way back in the 70's I became Houston Oilers fan and back then, they weren't winning many games. Still, I'd follow the Oilers and hoping to see beating the Steelers whenever Oilers played. As you can tell by this, I'd spent my younger days in Houston and I call Houston my second home. When the Oilers left to Tenn, my memory went with them. Because, they are not Houston Oilers any longer.

Isn't this is all about being a fan?

It is OK to be frustrated IMO. But whenever we L, fire this or that or off bandwagon is just silly to me.

Yes, it would be nice to have a winning football team and I am almost certain that we will have a super bowl team in near future........ All I want to say is no matter what happens W or L, I am sticking with Houston.

Go Texans!!!
    Go Houstonian!!!

Giant Tiger and GuerillaBlack like this.
  20. houstonspartan

houstonspartan Hall of Fame

Very true. I grew up in Michigan and I saw how twenty years of bad management lead to 0-16. Trust me, last year's Lion's record took years and years to build up to.

Know what was the culprit behind the Lion's horribleness? The fans. No joke. The fans accepted horrible management, and the management didn't care, so they didn't change anything. Year after year.

It's why, when it comes to the Texans, I'm very protective. I'm not a fan of "moral" victories. Accepting moral victories gets us to 0-16. Trust me.