Good luck on Sunday!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Colts Addict, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

I just wanted to come on over here and wish you all the best of luck on Sunday... and I sincerely hope for an injury free game!

2. RiotCommander

RiotCommander All Pro

Welcome to the board

Rather surprised to see a Colts fan coming here. I just assumed they would be looking past us. Good to have you here. Just make sure your team doesn't gameplan for us.

Your a Superbowl team right? We went 2-14 last year. No big deal.... Is any of this working?

:fireball:

3. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

LOL - not one bit! We never look past teams in our division... atleast I don't, but I am not on the field, right?
    I try to always make it a point to get over here, before one of our games... I prefer the Texans to the Jags and Titans, any day... your fanbase is a much better one. ;)

4. WildCat_Texan

WildCat_Texan Veteran

That's awesome. Thanks! Good luck, and yes, may there be no injuries this week!

GO TEXANS!

:fans:

5. MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS Veteran

Deanna, true class act, wish you and the Colts & Fans and healthy season as well.......:francis:

6. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

I sincerely expect that to get better... Joseph showed me some things that I really liked. What I am more concerned about is our run D. Granted, we were without Corey Simon on Sunday, but for crying out loud... had they chosen to run the entire game, we would have walked away with a L on that one. I am hoping they will fall into sync here quickly... Hopefully both our new rookies will continue to get better as the season wears on.

7. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for coming over.

Hopefully Manning wont exploit our weakness in our secondary (yeah right, who am I fooling?). I'm really looking forward to seeing Mario back on artificial turf. He had the burst when we played against the Rams in the preseason.

BTW, as a Colt fan and obviously a Freeney fan...how did you come around to liking him, and at what point during his rookie season did he start to show signs of signifigant improvement? As I look at his stats, he didn't collect his first sack untill the third game (can you guess who against?). After game 6 it looks as if things started to come around for him. Steadily producing more tackles, and obviously averaging around a sack per game.

Hmm...this may make an interesting topic.....

8. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

Have a not-so-great but injury free game!

9. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

To be honest with you... it has taken me a while to get used to Dungy's system altogether. The smaller, faster, flock to the ball, gang tackling type of style that Dungy likes. I knew Freeney was special when I seen him never give up and keep using different tactics to get to the QB. Because of Freeney, Mathis has become a threat as well. However, if you watch closely... people are starting to figure Freeney out and its slowing him down. The problem with our front four rush on a regular basis, is its either working perfectly or we are in a situation like against NY... when we are so over aggressive, that we actually take ourselves out of the play and they run right past us. But to answer your question... I knew I liked him, when I realized that he doesn't practice much, because of his flat feet... and he doesn't play ever down because of the same reason... but the man never stops coming after the QB... no matter what, he still keeps on coming! :)

10. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Man I hope our running game is working so we can get some play action going against yall.

I thank you for the insight on Freeney. I hope Williams can be something like that.

11. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

I'll be in Indy on Sunday Deanna, and also hope to see an injury free game. Along with my friends Pete and Preston, we'll be making some noise for our TEXANS!

12. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to Indy! I hope you get a chance to see some of the city while you are here. The majority of our fanbase are pretty much class acts, however, we do have the occassional drunken ass that likes to start trouble, so I apologize in advance if that happens. Make sure you get around the Dome and do some tailgating, great food and music... and scream loudly, as the Dome will be rocking hard in a sea of blue! :)

WiiBrawler likes this.
  13. Titan "Tack" Fan

Titan "Tack" Fan Hall of Fame

It's easy for Colts fans to be nice cause Peyton Manning never gets hurt. As long as they have Peyton they know they will be winners.

I can't wait til he retires, I'm sick of him. Then the Colts fans can return to the real world.

14. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Ya notice how nice the Colts fans are to us? That's 'cuz they're gonna split our heads open Sunday and stir up whatever's left in there. :hides:

15. Malloy

Malloy Site Contributor

I think whatever was in there has been scooped out the past 4 seasons :)

16. Goldeagle

Goldeagle Hall of Fame

Yeah cool man, heres to a good game!

17. flylikeaneagle

flylikeaneagle Veteran

Go Texans this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

18. Colts Addict

Colts Addict Rookie

Leave it to a Titans fan to put in his/her two cents about a game that doesn't involve them. I am sure you are sick of him... if I were you, I imagine I would be sick of him too. However, I won't get into this with you on a Texans board, when I was only trying to show some good sportsmanship with the "Texans" fanbase... if you would like to continue the conversation, I will be more than happy to do so over at the Colts MB.

Oh, and btw... I was already nice and very much living in reality... even prior to Peyton being drafted by the Colts. Imagine that! ;)

19. BattleRedRaider

BattleRedRaider All Pro

Hey, I may not like the Colts too much now, but back on a wonderful day, Sept. 15th, 1996 (in 2 days, it would be 10 years ago! I feel old), the Colts beat the Dallas Cowboys at Texas Stadium.........and I was there!

20. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

The greatest Colts fan in history! I interacted with some Colts fans when I was on the Colts MB about Adam Vinatieri a while back. They seem like a good group of guys.

I think you wanted Ryan Leaf. :stirpot: