Good Game, Texans - From The Bay

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by PeatMossJr, Sep 1, 2006.

1. PeatMossJr

PeatMossJr Waterboy

Just wanted to say it was a good, clean game yesterday, and grats on the win. You guys are sporting a whole new attitude and look, which I'm happy see. My first college game I ever saw was a Longhorns game, which they came back from a deficit to win...and Texas is one of the best places I remember living as a kid...sure miss the hunting too.

Good Job, guys!

2. texan279

texan279 Hall of Fame

Good luck to you guys this season, your defense is killer and you've got some weapons on offense as well.

3. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

Be sure to tell Simms to keep Alex Smith and Clayton in the mix. I've got both of them in my FFL.

4. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

Growing up the Bucs were one of my favorite teams behind the Oilers. I was in the minority and loved the orange colors and Bucco Bruce. I owned a Doug Williams jersey when I was a kid. Things were never the same when they changed to the pewter (though it is a good uniform). I am hoping Mario Williams turns out to be like one of my all time favorite Bucs, Lee Roy Selmon.

I think Simms is going to be a good NFL QB. Can you believe the Texans passed on Simms to take Dave Ragone who is no longer on the team? I guess that is just one of the reasons the old regime is gone.

5. PeatMossJr

PeatMossJr Waterboy

Will do, pals! Good luck to you all this season too. Here's to a Texans vs Bucs SB!