Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Good Game (From a Broncos Fan)

DenverFan

Practice Squad
Well our team is pretty awful...but still good game.

Glad to see Kubiak succeed as a head coach.

GL for the rest of the season.

DenverFan

Practice Squad
oh and just to let you know...if you feel good about your running game EVERYBODY can run on the Broncos...EVERYBODY

OzzO

.. and then?
Thanks DF. Personally, I didn't breathe till our last TD - with what we've seen in the past with this team, it ain't over till 0:00.

Good luck to you as well. You still have the chance to get in post-season.

.... as do we. :shocked

Thanks DF. Personally, I didn't breathe till our last TD - with what we've seen in the past with this team, it ain't over till 0:00.

Good luck to you as well. You still have the chance to get in post-season.

.... as do we. :shocked
That Kerry Collins miracle is going to haunt us this season!!!

DenverFan

Practice Squad
I guess EVERYTEAM sacks cutler 5 times too

Denver shmenver
well both our lines are awful...but as for run defense...we are honestly one of if not the worst run defense in the league

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
well both our lines are awful...but as for run defense...we are honestly one of if not the worst run defense in the league

Well, good luck on having the Chargers lose out so you guys have a shot at them.

As long as they don't lose to someone we need them to beat. :)

Mr PC

Veteran
I was surprised at how well the Texans defense played against Denver's offense, also at how well Sage did against the defensive backs. I have respect for the Broncos, they arent a pushover team.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Well our team is pretty awful...but still good game.

Glad to see Kubiak succeed as a head coach.

GL for the rest of the season.
Thanks for your kind words. There is always a nice spot in my heart for the Broncos because of John Elway. I was really happy to see him finally win a few Super Bowls.

And both teams went into this 6-7, so neither of our teams has played all that well. We were just up for the game more.

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Thanks for your kind words. There is always a nice spot in my heart for the Broncos because of John Elway. I was really happy to see him finally win a few Super Bowls.

And both teams went into this 6-7, so neither of our teams has played all that well. We were just up for the game more.
+1

to the op:

ok, thats cool

rickyb

Scarlet is hot.
oh and just to let you know...if you feel good about your running game EVERYBODY can run on the Broncos...EVERYBODY
I doubt anyone here feels "good" about our running game. There is room for improvement.

Maybe the departure of Sherman will aid us in this regard. Something about a house divided not standing... :)

DenverFan

Practice Squad
I am fan of the Texans right behind the Broncos, simply because I love the offense both teams run.

You also have a great coaching staff.

texdawg

Waterboy

Sorry Thorn, no disrespect to you, BUT ELway GGRRRRR!!!!!