Glover Quin Article

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Insideop, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Insideop

Insideop Hall of Fame

2. DoCRoN

DoCRoN Veteran

I started reading that this morning online and just couldn't finish it. I can't stand reading Dickie's stuff. I gave it a try, but ultimately was a quitter. :dontknowa

3. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    Did Justice just take a jab at McClain? War of who is the worst sports writer around time!!!!!

Nothing new, barely anything that was interesting. Just a little backstory to our new pick.

4. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Just practice for the long pre training camp "drought.":)

5. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Good background story on one of our new guys. Not much football news available but to be honest, I like to read this stuff. There should be at least one good article each day about one of our players. With free agency and salary cap causing us to lose players, I still want to have a bond. I root for underdogs and enjoy having "feel good" players on our team.

From a football stand point everything seems to point to Quinn being a pretty good player. I am hopeful he can be moved to FS just because Bennett, Reeves and Moldin are super awesome this year.

6. gary

gary Hall of Fame

His life story will get better and better if he turns out to be as good as the Texans think. Check back in a couple of years when we’ll have him outrunning jackrabbits and wrestling alligators.

Where is John McClain with the first draft of that screenplay, anyway? Then again, the story is pretty good without exaggeration.

Glover Freeman Quin Jr. is a native of Summit, Miss., (pop: 1,500), and a graduate of North Pike High School. He played linebacker and running back, and when he’s kidded about the highlight tape he must have compiled at a small school, he smiles.

“Running touchdowns, passing touchdowns, receiving touchdowns,” he said.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6480691.html