Giants board dissin Texans

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by MeLoveTexans, Mar 27, 2007.

1. MeLoveTexans

MeLoveTexans All Pro

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/294558.aspx

Some of the stuff is not for the faint of heart. I found a couple of things funny though. They call us stupid, yet read the thread title: Texans are the Most Dumbest team. LOL! They go on to say the moves we made are absolutely laughable. I think what's laughable is their spelling and grammar.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

2. phantom17

phantom17 All Pro

LOL! Like their team is all that!:wheel:

3. dc_txtech

dc_txtech Subscribed Contributor

Those boys up in NY City sure do know their football.

U no why the Texans are so dumb...they r too concerned about matching an offer for a FB than use the money for more important positions. They already have Jameel Cook, why do they need Leach?

U no why ur so dum? Because you dropped out of school in the 6th grade. Oh, yeah and you think Jameel Cook is good.

I like how their team offers all that money for Leach but we are the idiots for matching it.

I guess you really can't blame them for not knowing a single thing about our team. I doubt if they have seen us play since our early years in the league. Hell, I can't even watch half the games here in Texas, especially since VY went to Tenn.

4. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

I don't think they got any of their info about anyone right. So who is the MOST DUMBER? LOL

5. HoustonFan

HoustonFan Hall of Fame

Come on guys. Now you know they are backwards. DUMB is naming your team the NEW YORK GIANTS and having your HOME STADIUM in NEW JERSEY. Whatever though. Sounds like they are just bitter that they didn't get Vonta Leach. :redtowel:

6. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Kinda feel sorry for them. Most of them would probably like David Carr as a fail safe when they realize Eli isn't going to take them where they want to go.

7. Scooter

Scooter Funky

sour grapes. i would've been aggrivated too if we let leach get away. i think the contradictions are the funniest parts. "why are we wasting money at fullback when we need other positions", right after complaining about overpaying for "AHMAD" green (and we'd just signed a franchise quarterback). it's also funny how they bash us for not taking vince & reggie. thanks in large part to the giants overvaluing a quarterback in the draft, the chargers are dominant while eli's mediocre. they leaned on a 31 year old fumble proned runningback last year, but apparently 30's too old for us. and coming from a team with 2 probowl ends anchoring the entire team, criticizing taking a freak DE with the first pick is just comical.

:violin

TEXANRED and shanden like this.
  8. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Too funny, I didn't even catch all that, but you're absolutely right. I'd give you rep..... but I can't.

Anyway, been surfing their site, and I found this cool page.

TEXANRED and ThaShark316 like this.

9. O.G.

O.G. Veteran

If they feel that highly on Cook, we can definitely trade them to him for a 3rd pick

10. Please_Evolve

Please_Evolve Veteran

lol i have my thoughts on they've promised to sign him after the fumble he gave them.

Also don't see how they could call us stupid after the Eli Trade, Mathias K's Pee wee league tackle on Vince and having Eli throw the game to them, the coach has lost that team but management was stupid enough to give him another year, they overpaid for Lavar Arrington(who did nothing for them this year really),signing Plaxaco " i disapear in big games" Burress, firing Jim Fassell, and they back doored into the playoffs this year only to once again get outcoached, out classed, and embarrassed. Yep we're the most dumb ones. I've never liked the NY giants.

11. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

thunderkyss and Scooter like this.
  12. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

I thought the grammer on the titans board was attrocious, but those folks on the NY Giants board that is in New Jersey have them beat by a long shot.

13. TexasJedi

TexasJedi Hall of Fame

I also noticed they have the board style we are switching to. Not nearly as busy nor distracting as the Bengals board.

14. Scooter

Scooter Funky

nor as attractive and clean as the texans board. :dontknowa

thanks red.

15. Coonass Texan

Coonass Texan "You Big Dummy"

Let me ask you this NY sissies,

Would you rather have Eli Manning or

Phillip Rivers, Merriman and Kaeding?? (some people need to do there research before putting there foot in there mouth)

16. Errant Hothy

Errant Hothy Hypermediocrity

That made me laugh...yes it does suck to be them.

17. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

Oh my.

I'm just not the kind of person who would call someone out for being dumb. People are people. But as a group, I'd think I can have an easier time calling someone out for what they are.

I can't do it. I feel so bad for those people. I'm now looking up where to make a small charitable donation for the public school system in the greater New York area.

18. texans83

texans83 All Pro

lol

19. Dubble Trubble

Dubble Trubble Rookie

It's the Giants. Who cares what they think?

20. yourfavoritetexan42

yourfavoritetexan42 Veteran

They are from New York. It's self explanatory...but I guess a lot of you haven't been there...

Who is kiwi they refer of? Sorry I don't really follow the giants too well.