Getting Weak

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by pappy, Apr 27, 2008.

1. pappy

pappy Veteran

What were those two picks at the end of the draft about ? If this is all that can be found at the end of this draft who are the UDFA that we get ? Those two picks have me thinking of asking for my money back ! "Weak as all get out" :splits:

2. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

So the professionals draft board didn't match your magazine and the sky is now falling because you feel that we missed terribly at a spot in the draft where not a lot of guys stick on an NFL team?

3. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

this is one of the weakest drafts i've seen in the 6th-7th rounds anyway. don't expect anything great.

4. TheRealJoker

Dont say that, according to some people Tom Brady's grow on trees!!! Its common knowledge that every other team picked up a perennial all pro in the last two rounds except for us this year. We should just not bother even playing :(

5. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

You're pissed off because of our 6th and 7th round picks? Cuckoo

6. pappy

pappy Veteran

So according to you we dont even need to bother with a UDFA since they are not worth a hill of beans . In the 6th we could of had Hart or Rubin or anyone better than Barber say Brian Johnson or Chauncey Washinton and after bink was Brandon Kieth . I Say Boo to those two picks sorry if you feel offended .

7. pappy

pappy Veteran

The first round was supposed to be a starter , that came from Kubiaks mouth not from me , and Brown is a project .

8. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

let's hear your breakdown of Barber, i'd like to see why you think he's not good.

9. TheRealJoker

That's not at all what I said. What I did do however is point out how ridiculous your OP was...