Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

George Is Better Than Kenny But...

I'm sure your talking about this.

George-Strait-Webpage(2).jpg

If I was in Houston I would be going.

Little pencil dick is hamburger to George Straits serloin!:thisbig: The boy will never measure up to the mighty George!! JMO!

I plan to be there, although I'm not a fan of Sugarland.

Little pencil dick is hamburger to George Straits serloin!:thisbig: The boy will never measure up to the mighty George!! JMO!

Amy wants to go I can only assume that she's got a little thing for George

The rodeo just wasn't the same with George not performing, but I'm sure the wife would love to go to this show. I'll have to try and get some tickets.

I was going to give you rep, but couldn't because I love Sugarland.

The first part was HILARIOUS though...

I was going to give you rep, but couldn't because I love Sugarland.

The first part was HILARIOUS though...

That's ok! Sugarland is somewhat OK, I just don't care for the chicks voice. Gets on my nerves. BUT, they won't keep me away from a GS concert!!

Just saw George down here in the Valley Saturday night as he opened his tour. Outstanding show...it's just like he says in Pure County "The smoke, the lights, it ain't me." His "lack of stage presence" is always talked about, but again, just like the movie, it's about him and his music. He hadn't been down here since 1987 so people ate it up. Great show!

Just saw George down here in the Valley Saturday night as he opened his tour. Outstanding show...it's just like he says in Pure County "The smoke, the lights, it ain't me." His "lack of stage presence" is always talked about, but again, just like the movie, it's about him and his music. He hadn't been down here since 1987 so people ate it up. Great show!

Sounds like it was fun! Good for you...

George is just about the music. That's it.

And that's the way I like it! THE MAN, his voice, and his guitar! What more do ya need!! (well, his tight pants sure don't hurt!!):doot:

Yep! True! For us ladies he is a looker as well and that doesn't hurt.

Chesney tries to be real sexy..tries too hard I think....

He's one of those guys that should never take his hat off.

I have the carrot dangling in front of my sister...she LOVES her some George. Trying to get her to fly down for the weekend and I will take her...even if I don't do Country music, George is cool. :cool:
May need 2-3 GOOD seats for this one...I will know by Friday. If selling, keep FILO in mind please. :fans:

Well he will be playing at the new Cowboys Stadium with Reba on June 6th I think....so ya'll can catch him there as well...........

New Dallas Stadium PSL owners are being offered to purchase our own seats for this concert. Should be kind of cool! I love Reba. To bad we don't get offered this perk at Reliant!!!

Back