Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gary Kubiak is the David Carr of Coaches

All at once guys, Grab the pink soap, nice color by the way girlies, And shove that soap straight up your arse

Gary Kubiak may have some problems but so did Parcells in Dallas
Jerry jones was a pink soap holder too as he got rid of the tuna
Gary will take us to the playoffs next year and he will do it with all of you jumping back on the wagon, when that happens i might occasionally remind you that you put your foot in your mouth. :lol:

screw you, dude. just because you are stupid f-ing homer gives you no excuse to berate us real fans.

you have been a moron before (see David Carr) and you will be a moron again (your butt buddy Kubiak)

your a clueless simpleton who sounds like he has a 3rd grade education and a hardon for Kubiak...go **** yourself

As a matter of fact, Blue Crew does prefer Battle Red koolaid.......... Leaded of course.

DSC_0105.JPG

;)

Dang who is that tall guy wearing number 80 drinking the koolaid.. looks kinda dorky.... Is that why I cant remember that night or was it because I blocked it out because of the outcome of that game.

It was because of the Blue Crew and that party my wife (not pictured too short) agreed to let us buy in a share of season tickets next year... So now I can take my son not pictured ...(was seen putting bean bag into Titan fans chili) to more games

I knew that koolaid was special.

screw you, dude. just because you are stupid f-ing homer gives you no excuse to berate us real fans.

you have been a moron before (see David Carr) and you will be a moron again (your butt buddy Kubiak)

your a clueless simpleton who sounds like he has a 3rd grade education and a hardon for Kubiak...go **** yourself

This is uncalled for.

REALLY suprised the mods let this slide.

consider it reported :peek:

Citizen's arrest! Citizens' arrest!

Remember that line in the Andy Griffith Show when Barney deputizes Gomer and then Gomer turns right around busts Barney for a moving violation?

LOL. Classic.

We need a Barney the Deputy Sheriff smiley.

Citizen's arrest! Citizens' arrest!

Remember that line in the Andy Griffith Show when Barney deputizes Gomer and then Gomer turns right around busts Barney for a moving violation?

LOL. Classic.

We need a Barney the Deputy Sheriff smiley.

Actually I remember that line more from the movie Blurbs where TOm Hanks gets out of that ambulance screaming out "Citizen's Arrest!"

Now that is old school. Lol!:lol:

Ease up.

They browse through the posts. Maybe not immeidately, but they get there.

I was just suprised that the post was still on here but then I realized that it was only an hour ago and they had probally not seen it.

The uncalled for part was towards the poster, not the mods.

Back