Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans at Broncos

idonno: It doesn't bother me if they loose. But when they play as though they are first year rookies, that bothers me a little. The offensive line offered very little protection for David and the defense really had little effect against the Broncos.

Overall I think that the Texans played well and hopefully they will work on their mistakes that they made in tonights game against the broncos and kick some tail next week.

Boy, we sure got creamed today. I thought we might have gone for it on the 4th and short situations. Yeah, I know we are stuck on our side of the field, but when you are down by that much, you might as well don't you think? After the half, I understand the decision to punt on our 1st possesion, but the Broncos did a great job sucking down clock and we didn't get the ball back until about 2 min left in the 3rd. That might have been 4 down situation after that, especiall when you have a 4th and 1.

The worst part is that it just looked like we were flat out beaten by a better team. I don't even know where to start about what went wrong in that game. The Broncos were just running on all cylinders today and everything was just working for them. Really hard to compete with that.

Anyway, let's just put this loss behind us and get ready for Indy. We're still undefeated in the division so far!

Back