Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 11 Thread: Texans @ Jets

No huddle. Pass to Lundy, two yard gain, three and out. Flag out, talking a lot...just a warning, tried to snap the ball during a sub. Repeat third down.

shafer i think im beginning to agree with you on chad stanley. had it not been for that bounce, it woulda been a 38 yd punt....not good enough. i dont even understand the playcall on the 3rd down....why throw to a TE playing WR, especially on a go route where he could have just done a quick slant to someone with some agility to turn and get extra yardage.

I thought Kubiak was bringing in a run oriented offense???? Well, at least the defense looks like the came to play today.

shafer i think im beginning to agree with you on chad stanley. had it not been for that bounce, it woulda been a 38 yd punt....not good enough. i dont even understand the playcall on the 3rd down....why throw to a TE playing WR, especially on a go route where he could have just done a quick slant to someone with some agility to turn and get extra yardage.

I could have punted it longer, sign me up.

Going for the strip instead of the sack, someone missed a sack. Cotchery with a catch 2 yards short of a first down.

Graham to Wynn to the 24

Back