Gado Question

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Jawja Texan, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Jawja Texan

Jawja Texan Rookie

Does anyone know (or have a pretty good estimate) how many touches Gado might get this week? Is Dayne still the man? Our running game is so sketchy right now, it is almost non-existent. I can't get any info on either one of these guys.

2. TK_Gamer

TK_Gamer Hall of Fame

kubiak has been giving all the backs like 2 series and then whoever is most efective gets the majority , not sure how he'll do it sunday

3. TK_Gamer

TK_Gamer Hall of Fame

it's really hard to second guess anything kubiak does, and with his recent comments during the bye week, he makes me think that its not gonna be business as usual. I think he was doing alot of evaluating during the first 4 games and it prolly wont be the same the rest of the season. I really think we could have alot more flow and continuity in the dallas game than we've seen so far. I could be wrong though.

4. Jawja Texan

Jawja Texan Rookie

Thanks for the insight! :redtowel:

5. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Here is what Kubiak had to say:

(on approaching running game) “It goes back to what I told you going into the Miami game. I would love come out of a game seeing both of those kids (Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado) carrying the ball 15 or 16 times. I would like for it to be right down the middle. But if I think one of them is running the ball a little better than the other one at some particular time in a game I’m going to let him keep going so I’ll see how that fans out.”

6. Jawja Texan

Jawja Texan Rookie

Appreciate it! :yahoo: