Free Agents with Texas Ties?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Daonly, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Daonly

Daonly Veteran

Do anyone know of any Free Agents from Texas or played college ball in Texas? and what you think of this trade.. D. Davis & 4th for Ray Lewis & 5th?

:homer:

2. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

Don't think they'll go for that,we'd have to give more and don't think we will do that.

3. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Dont really want Ray Ray on this team ... I think the injuries and age are about to catch up to him in a BIG HURRY..... Not that he wasnt one of the best LB's in recent memory but .... I just dont think he's got much left to give .And to top it off .... at this point in his career its all about the almighty $$ .... Isnt that why he wants out of Baltimore ?

4. rittenhouserobz

rittenhouserobz Hall of Fame

It is time for the Texans to find their own MLB with a mean streak. Not this project garbage of the past. We need a legitimate monster of a MLB that has no assembly required. You just pull him out of the box and let him go. We don't need the kind of MLB that you find at a garage sale that has been used and abused and ready to be tossed.

Corrosion likes this.
  5. MorKnolle

MorKnolle Hall of Fame

I would love to have Ray Lewis on the team, more for his leadership and attitude than his current playing abilities, but this is giving up too much to get him.

6. Tha_Tinman

Tha_Tinman Veteran

Josh McCown QB ...played at SMU transferred to Sam Houston State University ...and broke damn near every QB record there ...was drafted in the 3rd round in 2002 ...I think he was the 4th QB taken overall ...Carr,Harrington,Ramsey taken ahead of him

And yes I'd take that trade ...and never look back.