Four Psl's 4 sale..

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by stingray, Jul 4, 2007.

1. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

I am selling 4 psl's. Sect 322 row N seats 3,4,5,6.. These are good seats in the Mezzanine level. I am selling the Psl's for 3,000. face Value is 3,600.. Also, I will also sell Season tickets under Face value if you buy the Psl's. The Only Game that I will not have available is the opening game against the chiefs. But I have every other game available. I am selling the Season Tickets at $2,000. I will aslo include a Blue parking pass for free.

WHOLE PACKAGE 4 PSL'S, SEASON TICKETS AND BLUE PARKING PASS IS 5,000. I paid over $6,000.

Contact me at wiley388@yahoo.com

2. Bipolar The Titan

Bipolar The Titan cow pattie chunkin' champ

if it's not too personal... but may I ask you why you are selling these? looks like a terrific value. you seem like a very motivated seller. Simply put, does it have more to do with you or more to do with the Texans?

3. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

Cause I have four other seats and don't need eight. I'm just gonna sell the other four game by game. Or if the texans start winning, I can get my original value back.

4. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

Bump...

I am selling the psl's (4) for face value now, no tickets, $900 each.. Great view, about 30 seconds away from concessions.

wiley388@yahoo.com