Former Texan Jermaine Lewis Tased and Arrested

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by 281, Aug 17, 2011.

1. 281

281 Hall of Fame

Former NFL receiver Jermaine Lewis, who returned a kickoff for a touchdown in Super Bowl XXXV, has been charged with reckless driving and resisting arrest.

The incident occurred after witnesses reported that a vehicle was moving erratically, running over a volunteer fire company sign before stopping at Lewis’ home. The Baltimore Sun reports that police found Lewis there, smelling of alcohol. He allegedly resisted attempts to be handcuffed.

“I ain’t hurt no one,” Lewis allegedly shouted. “I’m in my house.” Following his arrest, which was assisted via a Taser, Lewis reportedly shouted, “I did it!”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lewis-arrested-tasered-after-erratic-drivin/

2. Cjeremy635

Cjeremy635 Overtraining

It's amazing what 10,000 volts will do for a confession....lol.

3. Texans34Life

Texans34Life I BLEED TEXANS!

I guess his speed wasn't fast enough on concrete either.

4. 281

281 Hall of Fame

in all fairness, speed was never his issue... it was those stone hands. i'll never forget he dropped a WIDE OPEN potential long td pass from carr in the first game.

5. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

Yeah, he should have been tazed and arrested just for dropping that ball. It sucks that that play is one that I remember distinctly from that game, as if I just watched it an hour ago.

And the next one was of him standing on the sidelines after he dropped it, with the ESPN camera showing him with this "Oh well" look on his face, with Aaron Glenn standing behind him just shaking his head.

kiwitexansfan likes this.
  6. kiwitexansfan

kiwitexansfan Site Contributor

My thought exactly. I still have flash backs to that play.

Carr connects on that one long TD and his career turns out totally different...... or not. :kitten:

Oh well, we'll always have Billy Miller.