Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Flying Cush

Heath Shuler

SPEED KILLS
original.gif

Earned a lot of McNair's money here. How many LB's can make this play?

I was thinking that Cushing was having an off game. And then he makes the play of the game. That was a helluva INT. Rivers whining at the end of it made it all the sweeter. Oh that and shutting up Berman and Dilfer too.

even rusty and recovering from a major injury - an 80% cushing is still one of the top 5 linebackers in football. if we ever get another ILB to go with cush our defense will be on a whole other level.

Someone needs to edit/add a large "S" on his chest and
a battle-red cape around his neck in this video.

...Would be a hoot!

TJ

Berman: "OOOOOOOOOO!!" :lol:

Any check out the fan in the stands shooting Cush the middle finger when he gave them the "silence" sign when he crossed into the EZ...classic.

Play was great but know what I think I liked the best? Notice the first guy from the sidelines down there looking VERY enthusiastic. Ed MF Reed!

[IMGwidthsize=600]http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/23/54/35/5162858/5/rawImage.jpg[/IMG]
Smiley Pool/Cronicle

If mays can continue to play the way he did last night, we are gonna have one hell of a LBing core. Cush is just a beast, did anyone else see when he screames at the camera after the TD and said "remember me".

I was thinking that Cushing was having an off game. And then he makes the play of the game. That was a helluva INT. Rivers whining at the end of it made it all the sweeter. Oh that and shutting up Berman and Dilfer too.

Berman was terrible! He couldn't stop raving about Rivers until about the middle of the 3rd quarter. Then silence! Never said anything good about Schaub or the Texans when they were coming back and winning the game. It was good they shut him up. :)

I wonder how long he's going to wear the knee brace. I wore an ankle and knee brace on the same leg. The knee brace was very restrictive and I despised that thing.

However, that was over 20 years ago. They might've made a few revisions since then. Ha

What I didn't like about that play was that Keo looked like he was trailing really bad on that reciever, so I understand his immediate celebration at the INT, then he went to block for Cush so upside.

What I really liked was how the defense immediately did an outstanding job of providing a clean blocking wall for him all the way into the endzone. KJ turned and blocked out the sideline pursuit from behind. The linemen hustled down and provided the inside wall. It was a solid and immediated reaction.

I like watching Keo getting bulldozed at the end. It doesnt show it in this clip but he gets pushed over like a child due to momentum. Hilarious to say the least.

It was Fluker, and it is what drew the personal foul penalty. Cush was already in the back of the end zone and Fluker drove Keo way out of bounds and down. I didn't find it funny.

I like watching Keo getting bulldozed at the end. It doesnt show it in this clip but he gets pushed over like a child due to momentum. Hilarious to say the least.

original.gif

Earned a lot of McNair's money here. How many LB's can make this play?
What I really liked was how the defense immediately did an outstanding job of providing a clean blocking wall for him all the way into the endzone. KJ turned and blocked out the sideline pursuit from behind. The linemen hustled down and provided the inside wall. It was a solid and immediated reaction.

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this. Kj totally whiffed on the block... which I wouldn't have expected from him. Good thing Manning was there.

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this. Kj totally whiffed on the block... which I wouldn't have expected from him. Good thing Manning was there.

It looks like KJ didnt wiff and the little chip he got would have been enough even if Manning was not there. Manning doesnt make any contact until the 2-3 yard line

It was Fluker, and it is what drew the personal foul penalty. Cush was already in the back of the end zone and Fluker drove Keo way out of bounds and down. I didn't find it funny.

Meh. Keo got in his way just as much as Fluker ran into him. Dude is a hoss. Dont try to block him while mo is taking you backwards.

Back