Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

First time going to stadium

Str8tupg42k1

Waterboy
Hey guys first time poster long long time reader. I finally have the chance to attend a real game this season and none better than the season opener and this season. I can already feel the excitement i am daydreaming of sunday already!! Me and my wife are attending the game and where wondering if we can meet up with some of ya'll and get to know the stadium. Ill be bringing some BEER to bribe ya'll haha. Well I look forward going to the game and hope to hear from anyone thanks

Well we need to know, what lot are you parking in... If you are in Orange, you are welcome to come to our area and take a load off..If so, PM me.

There are a lot of fine groups over there.. just look for the ETV... you'll know you are there when you see a ton of people around doing a beer shotgun every 30 minutes..so, at the top and bottom of the hour, you'll see a lot of people heading over...

It'll be my 1st time too (yellow lot) and the person joining me for the game won't get there until gametime, so I'll need help drinking my mimosas and eating some bloody maria shrimp.

Sounds awesome!!!! Cant wait. Ill look around and see if i find them. Christine those bloody maria shrimp sound delicious, what are they. Hope i wont be doing this after one :chili:. But I hope to see ya'll there

Texans fans are the friendliest people in the world, especially if you are bringing the beer. Yellow lotters I've run across are very cordial folks.

Best advice I can give you as a tailgate newbies is to wear your Texans gear with pride--the team is asking fans to wear white.

thanks for all the info guys. Ill definately wear my white texans gear on sunday just bought an andre johnson liberty white jersey for the game.

Back