Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Finally!!! Andre Johnson McFarlane figure!!

I plan on buying one and getting him to sign it....
Some of those Macfarlanes are worth a lot of money....100's if you get the rare ones......

Target stores will have them......

It's about time. I'll be needing one of these in White, Blue, and Red. I can't believe we're ten years into this and all they've made so far is David Carr.

On further review of the last ten years I think maybe I can believe it.

Still, if Foster can repeat his performance then he's probably going to get one. They love RB's and make a RB figure for ever clown who averages more than 4 yards a carry for more than 2 years it seems. They also love QB's but Schaub can't seem to get their attention. I think that's because they're too busy making "Brett Favre 9" and "Peyton Manning 11". More than anything else McFarlane loves repaints because they don't have to make a whole new figure. I guess Schaub isn't built enough like anybody else to work as a repaint.

Well, here is the figure. Not to crazy about it. Andre is not really a diver. More of a leaper but not really a diver.

a64734c1304e6b5d62dac2_m.jpg

They should make a set with Dre, and Innegan. Make the Andre figure have an "action" arm so you too could beat the crap out of Cortland.

Well, here is the figure. Not to crazy about it. Andre is not really a diver. More of a leaper but not really a diver.

a64734c1304e6b5d62dac2_m.jpg

I like it! I'll buy one to display next to my Earl Cambell figure. The two greatest football players in this city's history. Awesomeness.

Back