Fat Albert Haynesworth on Schaub Injury

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by euro-Texan, Nov 23, 2011.

1. euro-Texan

euro-Texan All Pro

Mods: Please move if this is already out there. I just found it and I made my blood boil.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2011/11/23/haynesworth-recalls-play-that-injured-schaub-well/

For some reason my computer won't let me cut-n-paste text from the article, but it's probably for the best as I want to puke when I see the words in print. I understand that injuries are part of the game and I hate to come off as bush-league, but I'm hoping Karma bites this fat son-of-abitch in the ass.

The play that resulted in the injury didn't seem dirty at all, but to trash talk like this.... I just wish we got a chance to play them again.

2. Pantherstang84

Pantherstang84 @rolisrgti06

It's out there.

3. srrono

srrono Hall of Fame

Haynesworth recalls play that injured Schaub

Texans quarterback Matt Schaub can blame Albert Haynesworth for ending his 2011 season. In his first game with the Buccaneers on Nov. 13, the beefy defensive tackle landed on Schaub’s foot. Schaub was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday.

With the Titans, Haynesworth injured Schaub at least twice when he tackled him. On Wednesday, in a conference call with Tennessee reporters, Haynesworth said: “You know me, I love to hit Schaub.”

Asked about landing on Schaub’s foot, Haynesworth had no trouble recalling the play: “It was on the goal-line. He actually screamed like normal in the pile.”

Wow what an A$$

4. euro-Texan

euro-Texan All Pro

Oops. Thanks. Hopefully this gets deleted or merged then. I got so pissed when I read it I started typing before I read through all of the Scaub posts. Sorry about that.

5. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

My God, the man is a ****ing asshole. Not like that would surprise anyone.

6. GP

GP Go Texans!

Here's the comment I left on that blog:

7. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

Hey, Fat Albert ........ SCOREBOARD!

8. euro-Texan

euro-Texan All Pro

I wish we wouldn't have shown them class by taking the foot off the gas at the end of that game. I was proud of Kubes for just leting the clock run out. (from the 2nd quarter on)

9. Pantherstang84

So are the Bucs dirty? Maybe Bob Allen should send a letter to the fans in Tampa Bay. Is that the kind of example they want the Bucs to set for their children?

10. GP

GP Go Texans!

Ya' know, I think it's this sort of thing that makes a guy like Matt Schaub stop and think to myself: "I'm going to make it back some day. I'm not going to let him get the satisfaction. I will be back, and he will be out of the league."

For as much as I don't think Matt Schaub is the long-term future here, I can respect that he has given 100% and he is a tough S.O.B. that can never have his manhood questioned. Rooting for him BIG TIME.

11. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Maybe I'm thinking incorrectly but he is a defensive tackle. They are supposed to enjoy getting sacks. We scream as fans when our guys get the QB. His comment about screaming like "normal" I don't get but the guy is a dufus. He is seeking any attention he can get. The guy was totally ineffective in Washington and is on his way out the door of being revelant in the NFL. I don't listen to a mound of mashed potatoes.

12. GP

GP Go Texans!

Oh I can say 100% that I now hope they suck and wither away.

I mean, they knew what they were doing when they picked up Haynesworth the very week of the Texans game. They don't need to pretend like they didn't expect Haynesworth to do some damage to Schaub.

And then for me to see that Haynesworth is getting publicity in Tennessee after all this??? WTFH? Is that what passes for journalistic integrity: Hey, let's interview Haynesworth since he used to be a Titan and now he's a Buc and he hurt Schaub as a Titan and he REALLY hurt him as a Buc! Classless.

So for me, I hope Raheem Morris and his bunch get some payback in some form or another. Reap the whirlwind, IMO.

13. Pantherstang84

Sorry. I forgot the sarcasm smilie. I'm signing off now because I'm in full curmudgeon mode.

14. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

I think Haynesworth got what he wanted out of his comments.

15. Stemp

Stemp Brew Master

A 20lb ham and a 2 liter of Pepsi?

16. chicagotexan2

chicagotexan2 IDBLDogDareU

I can't wait for the next woman to come forward and accuse this lardazz of assault. Hopefully the charges stick.

17. BeerTastesLikeVictory

BeerTastesLikeVictory Custom Title

The only way that tub of lard stays relevant in the NFL is by talking crap about injuring Schaub in a pile. Instead of saying the truth that he tripped over his own cankles in the pile and no matter how strong another players bone or muscles are, they are no match for a 400lb falling mountain of gelatinous pork fat.

18. rush2112mn

rush2112mn All Pro

I was surprised Schaub actually called him out...but seeing haynesworth reaction.....i would have called haynesworth out too....

19. Craig.

Craig. Nosebleeds

I get that he's a jackass and everything but I still find the quote kinda funny.

20. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

**** Albert Haynesworth and the dump truck he rode in on.