Fantasy Football 2010 Cheat Sheet

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by Rush23, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Rush23

Rush23 Rookie

2. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

For the most part, I just have homer types of quibbles.

I think Matt should be ranked higher. I would personally put Owen Daniels in the top 3-4 TEs even coming back from injury. He'll be the TE I target in all my drafts.

And they've got Bernard Pollard listed as being with KC instead of with us.

3. dc_txtech

dc_txtech Subscribed Contributor

QB - Looks pretty good, I personally like Rodgers over Brees and I would swap Romo with Rivers.

WR - Why so low on Fitz, did he drop that far because of the injury? I also am not sure on Desean Jackson. He made a living on big plays last year which Mcnabb was perfect for getting him the ball on those plays. Kolb seems more like a dink and dunk type guy that takes what he can get (not that there's anything wrong with that). Jackson just seems very high risk/reward to me.

RB - I think Ryan Grant is too low, coming off of a 1200 yard season with 11 TD's in the prime of his career and on an elite offense. If I can get Arian Foster after 20 backs have come off the board I will be ecstatic.

TE - I might move OD up a spot or two but not top 3 coming off an injury IMO. Just too risky but sometimes those are the moves that pay off big.

Kickers - lolkickers