Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Fan get together in Clear Lake

badboy

Hall of Fame
Hoping mods will allow this to get attention before moving to correct forum as many here do not visit tailgate section. I am interested in hosting a "get to know ya" at the club house for TexansTalk members and some of my neighbors and friends who are Texans fans. I know there are a few of us living around Clear Lake or within driving distance. I am looking at a Saturday in October (25th?) depending on availability of the clubhouse. Due to my unplanned retirement my income has dropped 2/3 so if you are able to help out with cost of renting ($200 IIRC) that would be awesome! Looking for offers to bring large coffee pot and others to assist with pastries, cookies, fruit, donuts, etc. Would be good opportunity to network & exchange business cards if that is your thing.

Initial thought is 9 am to 11 am to allow for return to usual Saturday activities such as college football. Need to firm this up ASAP so if you are interested please post or PM soon.

Location: Pirates Landing 2727 East NASA Parkway Seabrook. I am about 2 miles west of Hiway 146 on right going East. I 45 south from Houston to NASA elevated. then about 15 minutes to my address.

Steve

Hoping mods will allow this to get attention before moving to correct forum as many here do not visit tailgate section. I am interested in hosting a "get to know ya" at the club house for TexansTalk members and some of my neighbors and friends who are Texans fans. I know there are a few of us living around Clear Lake or within driving distance. I am looking at a Saturday in October (25th?) depending on availability of the clubhouse. Due to my unplanned retirement my income has dropped 2/3 so if you are able to help out with cost of renting ($200 IIRC) that would be awesome! Looking for offers to bring large coffee pot and others to assist with pastries, cookies, fruit, donuts, etc. Would be good opportunity to network & exchange business cards if that is your thing.

Initial thought is 9 am to 11 am to allow for return to usual Saturday activities such as college football. Need to firm this up ASAP so if you are interested please post or PM soon.

Location: Pirates Landing 2727 East NASA Parkway Seabrook. I am about 2 miles west of Hiway 146 on right going East. I 45 south from Houston to NASA elevated. then about 15 minutes to my address.

Steve

I think this should have been in the Texans Tailgate section?

Ya think? :)

:coffee:

I think this should have been in the Texans Tailgate section?
uh that is what I said hoping to get the attention of others that don't ever go into the tail section. Lasted longer than I hoped and sorry if I offended you or took much of your time.

:handshake:

Back