Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fan avatar wager on rival site

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Owning up is a sign of a true MAN!! Congrats to all of you who played with this wager, lost, and have the balls to MAN up!! You guys are TOPS!

ST

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Nice avy there, euro-Texan. I hang around the Montrose area. Do you... I mean... do you... *sputtering*...

a/s/l?

:lol:
So how does this work? Am I supposed to just get any random Jets Avy? I thought that the guy that I was paired with would have to get me one of his choosing.

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
So how does this work? Am I supposed to just get any random Jets Avy? I thought that the guy that I was paired with would have to get me one of his choosing.
The person that you're paired up with would choose an avatar for you to wear. The person that I have been paired up with has not sent me an avatar yet. The deal is for one week. I want this avatar removed by Sunday so I'm wearing it now. I'm using the board default avatar. It's on page two of the avatar settings in your User CP. I will change my avatar if the person that I was paired up with sends me one. I lost a bet and I will own up to it.

l_j_r

Practice Squad
... i'll copy below who we had involved in the bet from the jets site ...

... here's one for you b0ng ... i gotta give revis some love for his performance against AJ ...

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bZbbMj3qMgrJ/340x.jpg

thanks,

l_j_r

Euro-texan - sdJETSetter

NitroHonda - TokyoJetsFan

Texacutioner - BigWorm

b0ng - l_j_r

The Pencil Neck - OCCH

JPPaul - Jet Nut

Thorn - K-RO-25

Wolf - NY's stepchild

Old School - OPEN (no takers from the jets site)

Thorn

Dirty Old Man

I'm just using one that's on this site. If the guy I paired up with sends me one, I guess I'll use that one.

Blah......I hate losing. :mad:

And sorry I was so belligerent yesterday. I blame the Texans for pissing me off. Well, that and the beer. It's never good to be pissed off while drinking beer. LOL

Old School

Rookie
I guess I got lucky and no one wanted to bet against me. Cowards!!! :specnatz:
Bye the way Euro.....nevermind, you have been punished enough! :spit:

gunnails

Practice Squad
Only if you go brokeback mountain with me...

I'd like to ride your jets down the mountain...

Consider yourself partnered up. Prepare for latching on...

Lol. Welcome to the board, mate!
================================================

Nitro, I'm not holding you to nothing, if you want to pick out your own avatar or wear mine thats cool.

Texan fans, you are great.

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
================================================

Nitro, I'm not holding you to nothing, if you want to pick out your own avatar or wear mine thats cool.

Texan fans, you are great.
Thanks! You Jets fans are great too!! It's been loads of fun reading posts over there as well as having you all here. Rep for you!

I'll have to do what TokyoJetsFans wants me to do but at least I'm wearing one.

That being said...

The Jets suck.

euro-Texan

Rookie
I guess I got lucky and no one wanted to bet against me. Cowards!!! :specnatz:
Bye the way Euro.....nevermind, you have been punished enough! :spit:
Thanks for recognizing. I will wear this badge of gay shame for a week becasue I am a huge fan of a team the fools me week after week, season after season. Thanks Kubes!

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
It's now gameday Sunday. Bet obligation honored in full. Jets avatar removed.

See you at the AFC Championship game, Jets fans.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Or else we'll see you presenting a Titans avatar for a week ? :)
There's no way I'd make that bet with a divisional foe. It's one thing having to sport a Jets avatar for a week, but having to wear a Tacks avatar for a week? I just ain't taking that chance. I couldn't bear to post if I had a Titan avatar.

Blazing Arrow

Work'n da grill
Anyone willing to put there avatar on the line for this game?

:cowboy1:

Simple ... Cows win I sport any board approved avatar for a week. When the Titans win I get yours for a week.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Anyone willing to put there avatar on the line for this game?

:cowboy1:

Simple ... Cows win I sport any board approved avatar for a week. When the Titans win I get yours for a week.
Nope. Not me. Not only do I think the Texans lose today, but there just isn't a chance in hell I'll risk having to wear a Tacks avatar for a week. :)

Wolf

100% Texan
There's no way I'd make that bet with a divisional foe. It's one thing having to sport a Jets avatar for a week, but having to wear a Tacks avatar for a week? I just ain't taking that chance. I couldn't bear to post if I had a Titan avatar.
but thorn

swtbound07

Jackass of Day!
After we stun the Titans I'm putting up a thread and we can all come together as a community and pick BA's new avatar!

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
swt, I'd rep you for no other reason than having the guts to do this, but it's the same old spread the rep crap. Good luck today dude. LOLOLOLOL