Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fall Out Boy @ Sam Houston Race Park 4/18

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
I bought 4 tix for my kids to go to the show. Now...they can't go.

I am just trying to make back most of my $$.

$120 buys you 4 GA tix and parking.

PayPal is kewl...I will mail them.

Thanks

I work for a ticket company (I mostly write the ads but I do some sales and purchasing as well)

I wouldn't expect to get much. Sam Houston never sells out (even with 50 Cent added to the bill)

Plus, bands that appeal to the younger generation cannot sell. Now Crosby, Stills, & Nash, Allman Bros, and James Tyalor, those will go for gold

I work for a ticket company (I mostly write the ads but I do some sales and purchasing as well)

I wouldn't expect to get much. Sam Houston never sells out (even with 50 Cent added to the bill)

Plus, bands that appeal to the younger generation cannot sell. Now Crosby, Stills, & Nash, Allman Bros, and James Tyalor, those will go for gold

Woah, 50 Cent is going to be there?! Pass...

Wow. That wasnt very nice to do.

I only ate about $35 so its all good.

Like I said...opinions are kewl. You start off with "Hey Donnie Trump...I wouldn't start spending that wad of cash just yet.," and maybe you're not so nice.

Back