Falcon fans are coming

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by Overalls, May 21, 2007.

1. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

I was lurking around a Falcons board to see how they feel about getting rid of Schaub and found a thread where they are talking about coming here as their yearly event game.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=249078&st=0

I hope my buddies in the Blue Crew don't mind but I invited them to stop by. I am proud of the way Y'all treat the other teams fans and figured Y'all would be true to form.

2. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

That game is in Atlanta, not Houston.

And that thread adds some justification to the reason why I think it's one of the best candidate roadies this season (for Houston fans) - because of a potentially divided home crowd, dissent, etc. If the Texans play well under Schaub in Week 4, that could be our biggest home away from home game in our brief history. A lot of Falcons fans really liked Schaub.

3. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

Man. I must have misread the thread. Hard to believe they have to put that much effort into getting together for their own team.

4. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Schaub groupies I guess. Maybe they're from VA or PA. I didn't pay that much attention to the thread...

5. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

That's the thing. I did read it.:gun: Just had a brain fart I guess. If they don't watch it. The game might have a Texans/Titans feel.

6. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

You planning on going out there aj?

7. Twitch-Houston

Twitch-Houston Hall of Fame

With Vick facing a possible suspension, I'm sure even the fans that liked the trade are getting worried. :shades:

Come on over to the good guys Atlanta fans.

8. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Sure... Invite them...No worries!! Maybe they can come Sunday, November 18th v. the Saints, Reggie and the skank...

9. dskillz

dskillz Veteran

I have been planning on going to the Falcon game ever since the game was announced. Now I have a friend living there, so it is looking like I might be able to make this a reality.

10. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

If I make a roadie this year, that's the one. I have quite a few work and home commits on my schedule through early Sept so I will need to wait to see if I'm in the clear by then.