Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fact or Fiction

here is another place where ESPN has seemed to take notice of the Texans

Most scary is the potential on offense. Andre Johnson is a huge monster for cornerbacks to handle because of his speed and size and is coming off a 66-catch rookie season. Corey Bradford and Jabar Gaffney complement him with their shiftiness in running routes. Domanick Davis only started 10 games but he gave the Texans their first 1,000-yard rusher. Another season coming off college knee surgery, Tony Hollings may give him a challenge or at least give the team a second running threat.

found here...

No kidding it's fiction. Jacksonville and Houston should both be on a major upswing this year. It's going to be a rough division this year.

Titans = .500 this year. Bud took over the front office and fired Diamond. This is their first taste of Budmania. First thing he did of course was call out Eddie George publicly. Gotta luv it.

I think the Titans will fall this year. They've lost a lot of people in the defense and no matter how tough Steve McNair is, one of these days he's gonna take a shot that will put him out for the rest of the season and possibly force him to retire. Without Steve McNair the Titans go no where.

The Titans have ZERO gimmie games this next season. They will have to fight for every one. Which forces me to think they will end up under .500 I think 8-8 at best. In fact, I think the Texans have the softest schedule.

I forgot that the drunk basset hound fired Diamond. I know they'll still play hard for Fisher, but they're dominance is over. Indy will probably outscore everyone. I see a nasty rivalry with the young Jags. I love it. I always look forward to hating the good team.

AFC South Prediction:

Colts 11-5 (#3 off. #22 def)
Titans 9-7 (#18 off #23 def)
Texans 8-8 (#14 off #15 def)
Jags 7-9 (#19 off #6 def)

Colts will be the darling of the AFC South this year. Titans falling and the Jags and our boys improving. That is my view at least.

As long as McNair is there the Titans can win any game they play. Don't underestimate them. He's still the MVP and they have a good team. This division is the best in the league I think. All the teams are good and it should be fun.

The AFC South could become the NL Central of football. It may be the last couple of weeks of the season before anything is decided.

I just can't subscribe to BudMania. He is still the same old BottomLineBud, so I will continue to believe that is his overriding motivation. The Titanics are likely to be just that if all the rookie picks they got from us don't pan out immediately. 8-8 would be somewhat of a stretch, IMO. McNair is still McNair, but it is still a team game and he can't do it all by himself.

I would love to see us sweep both games from the Titans this year, but alas, we will probably win only one.

Jax will be tough this year and it should be a war in both games. I see us winning one of them.

Indy just has too much firepower. It will depend on how fast our revamped defense picks it up. I will go out on a limb and say we split with them also.

gwallaia said:
The AFC South could become the NL Central of football. It may be the last couple of weeks of the season before anything is decided.
Same with the Midwest last year in the NBA, we get no luck

Back