Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Everyone better be loud

It seems like this is brought up every week and it never fully reaches its potential. This is the biggest game so far in Texans history. If you're adreniline is not going for this one, you probably shouldnt show up.

AND PLEASE BE IN ON TIME! why is this such a misunderstood concept? jeez

only about .0001% of the 70,000 at the game read this message board, and even fewer live on it like some of us

I dont understand why so many think the rest of the stadium crowd is hardwired into the message board, because they cant hear you

ledzeppelin269 said:
only about .0001% of the 70,000 at the game read this message board, and even fewer live on it like some of us

I dont understand why so many think the rest of the stadium crowd is hardwired into the message board, because they cant hear you
dang, only 7 people on the board go to the games? I really gotta find a new place to get the word out :thumbup

texansfan88 said:
dang, only 7 people on the board go to the games? I really gotta find a new place to get the word out :thumbup

lol: When you find that place let me know! I look for this to be a very loud game, esp if they close the roof, which they probably will NOT do! I just hope everyone remembers how arrogant the Jags little rookie kicker was during the Colts game. I would LOVE to give him a taste of TEXAN spirit!! Be so loud and rattle his chain so much he misses every field goal he attempts. He needs to get knocked down a notch or two! JMO!

he's from louisiana tech, so hes used to kicking in quiet conditions...thats why he felt so comfortable in the rca dome

that punk is in for a surprise when he comes here

Some things I consider facts:

1) the stadium will be loud. It always is.

2) the stadium will never be 100% full at kickoff. Some people just aren't able to get to their seats on time and some people are tailgating.

3) many fans that go to the games visit this message board. All you have to do is read their posts on here. I don't know the percentage but many see the games and come here to discuss.

I should have known someone would do the math on that (because I sure as hell wasnt going to)

Anyway, the game should be loud no matter what. It has been all season and I don't expect that to change.

ledzeppelin269 said:

So... 1/7th of a person from these forums attends aye? :yap

I'd like to see Reliant on a Battle Red day someday... Hopefully I will.

Well i'll be watching the game from the comfort of my living room,,,,and it actually seems REALLY loud on the tv,,,plus it beign battle red day yall should bring down the house !!! i have a feeling K. Brown will give the jags a taste of their own medicine today !

Back