Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Ever been to the Omelettry?

V Man

Pumpkinhead
This past Father's day, my family and I were staying at my sister's place in Austin. And for breakfast, we went to the Omelettry. Man I love that place, have any of my fellow Texan fans from Austin ever been there. It is on Burnet Road,

I went to brunch at the Omelettry on a regular basis when I lived in Austin. I loved the chili con queso omelette. Their coffee was better than Starbuck's. I wish there was a place like that in my neighborhood here in Houston. :(

I went to brunch at the Omelettry on a regular basis when I lived in Austin. I loved the chili con queso omelette. Their coffee was better than Starbuck's. I wish there was a place like that in my neighborhood here in Houston. :(

I have not tried that one yet, I will next time though. And their coffee is pretty good as well.

Man that sounds good.

In the voice of Homer Simpson:
" MMMMMMMM Paaaaaannnnncakes!
"MMMMMMM Ommletry!
Totally awesome place, just another example of old Austin which is still cool place to live.
I think it was also in a movie recently, cant remember which one.

Why did no one tell me of this place when I was living in the area? I'm a fat guy so I should have a sixth sense over this type of stuff, but this must have slipped off the radar.

Back